Thread: Kim Shmitz....

Banned

Question Kim Shmitz....

I just noticed this on Kim Shmitz's website(Kimble.Org)......
    Kim Shmitz will die next Monday. See it on this wesite live, and for free. When the countdown is over Kim steps into a new world and wants you to see it.
    Does anyone know whats that about ?

check this out from the Register

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    This is TOO funny:

We may remember Schmitz, aka Kimble, as the founder of YIHAT (Young Intelligent Hackers Against Terrorism), an elite crew of IRC kiddies determined to use their mad skillz to track down international terrorist Osama bin Laden. Schmitz has also claimed to be a master hacker himself, in addition to being a financial wizard.
    That's quoted from the site mentioned above. I can't believe "elite" and "kiddies" were mentioned together in the same sentence when not preceeded by a negative connotation. His motive might've been good (go get bin Laden) but that's NOT the way to go, and you NEVER say "I'm a master hacker!"...that gets you all kinds of unwanted attention.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Banned
    LMAO Yea... 'Elite crew of IRC kiddies'
    It just doesnt sound right