Thread: 1st time, newbie

akanicknick

Post 1st time, newbie

okay before you close this window this is not a annoying "how do you hack _____" thread,
    i admit i am a newbie when it comes the internet and accessing other comps. but i am trying to learn and being open minded to all, so give me the same courtesy please.
    okay my question is just where do i start. i am very interested in all of the possibilities of the internet and "my eyes are just opening". but all i can find are verteran items and utilities on the internet. i have read a lot of the tutorials in the security downloads section of this website and have been to several other security websites reading and trying to absorb the information they have posted and in forums. but all i read minus well be in a different language. there is nothing basic out there. and "learning to hack" txt's are just a bunch of s*** i think. so can someone show me where i can find some tutorials that are in crude Lamen's terms for the newbie. or maybe even just write out a short response on how you started to become who you are now.

Re: 1st time, newbie

Originally posted by akanicknick
    okay before you close this window this is not a annoying "how do you hack _____" thread,
    i admit i am a newbie when it comes the internet and accessing other comps. but i am trying to learn and being open minded to all, so give me the same courtesy please.
    okay my question is just where do i start. i am very interested in all of the possibilities of the internet and "my eyes are just opening". but all i can find are verteran items and utilities on the internet. i have read a lot of the tutorials in the security downloads section of this website and have been to several other security websites reading and trying to absorb the information they have posted and in forums. but all i read minus well be in a different language. there is nothing basic out there. and "learning to hack" txt's are just a bunch of s*** i think. so can someone show me where i can find some tutorials that are in crude Lamen's terms for the newbie. or maybe even just write out a short response on how you started to become who you are now.

Well, you did a good thing by joining AntiOnilne . Second, if you want more information, I'm sorry to break it to you, but tutorials [online] are your best shot. Or if you can find a generous hacker friend who is willing to teach you all, or most, of the tricks of the trade. But I doubt that second part will happen. So you say to yourself: "Where the f*** do/should I go?" And then your conscious tells you to read some more. That IS the only way. Start browsing Blackcode on a regular basis. Write down a list of words that you don't know but have seen on these forums and search them up in the dictionary. Learn a programming language - any will do (besides VB for the most part). And start hanging around with computer gurus. Thats (imho) the best way to 'learn'.

Now if you want to hack into your girlfriends hotmail accoutn just click here: Clickme

[P.S. - All jokingly of course...]
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

i don't want to be rude in any way, so i will help you...
    know the coolest operating system ever builtin the
    planet and this is we call 'linux'. you must master this
    operating system so that 'hacking' could be easy. there
    are many built in program where it can hlp you doing
    you're 'hack'. frankly, i recommend you to read all
    almost programming languages and learn. it is better to
    learn perl first before you learn c/c++. then, find some
    nice links to hel[p you guide on you're way...
    try this:

http://aalmata.cjb.net

and click in the link page. this is my personal pages
    rip on my bookmarks.
    i hope this could help. and still ' happy hacking!'
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

For some good basic knowledge try http://www.happyhacker.org/gtmhh/index.shtml. their tuts don't assume you know anything and i don't mean that in an insulting way. they use laymen terms or explain what technical terms mean, before they start using them. They don't get very in-depth but you'll have a good base to build on.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”