Thread: Nitpicky Little Item

Nitpicky Little Item

In user profiles, I have noticed that there is a new field to specify your sex. If it goes unspecified, it shows a question mark. When it shows that in their profile, it almost sounds like they're saying they don't know what sex they are. Maybe it should say "unspecified" instead. Has anybody else noticed this, or is it just my twisted, warped little mind?

You are right stflook i never noticed that before.The ? for gender is a little strange I don`t think most really care but maybe unspecified might be better.

No good deed goes unpunished.

I have noticed it but never really took any notice ( if that makes any sense!? )

The beauty of the 'net is the ability to remain anonymous, in my opinion. I like the fact that JP has at least given us the option NOT to specify sex...If people assume I'm some kind of transexual/hemaphrodite than that's thier business..........
    \"It\'s not wise to argue with a fool...people might not be able to tell the difference!\"

Originally posted by lostit44

You are right stflook i never noticed that before.The ? for gender is a little strange I don`t think most really care but maybe unspecified might be better.

Well, that's why I titled it "Nitpicky Little Item". After all, it is. I just think it's one of those things that JP might like to know about. It's actually kinda humorous. Maybe he should also add options such as Don't Know, Don't Care, Both, Neither, and It's A Surprise!

Maybe he should also add options such as Don't Know, Don't Care, Both, Neither, and It's A Surprise!

Banned
    Greetings All:

? changed to unspecified. Thanks for the suggestion.

hehehe... pretty cool huh?!
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"