Thread: Our Favorite Guy Kimble

Exclamation Our Favorite Guy Kimble

Looks like our buddy Kimble got arrested for investment fraud today. So much for watching his suicide live from his web site. Ya know, I always thought this guy was a looney especially when he started YIHAT, but now I KNOW he is a looney. Below is a snippet from the Wired article, along with a link directly to the article.

"Hours before his announced suicide, which he had promised would be broadcast "live and for free" on the Web, hacker Kim Schmitz was arrested by police in Thailand.

Schmitz faces charges of investment fraud in Germany and is scheduled to appear at an immigration hearing in Bangkok Monday to determine whether he will be extradited to Germany, where he is a legal resident."

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,49880,00.html
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

they should have waited a couple of hours before arresting him. Saved a lot of time and money
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

That's too bad. I was going to watch it, too. Did he say how he was going to suicide? I was hoping for something messy.

Well, maybe he'll bring it back when this whole mess is over. I was really looking forward to it.