Well, I was k-lined from the IRChat last nite for being stupid (JP -- if you read this, thanks for punishing me I was beginning to be a real pain in the ass. And I'm sorry). So, this means that I will be spending alot more time in these forums. For most of you, this could possibly be a good thing. For the few of you with your heads too far up your asses to be of any productive use on this site, you *will* hate me. I promise you. That's just how I am. If you say stupid things, I'm willing to forgive that. If you're just plain ignorant, then you deserve death (and no, that is not a threat, so please don't go crying to mommy and daddy saying "That mean man on AntiOnline said I should die!!! Make him go away!!! *sob*". How touching.

Anyway, I just wanted to publicly let you know what's up with me, and why I'm not in the IRChat anymore, and why I've made my comeback here. Also, I got a new e-mail addy (this one actually works) so feel free to e-mail me. And I hope that most of you will remain on my good side. If you piss me off and get on my bad side, more power to you, cause you're gonna need it.

--PhirePhreak