• Basic

0 0%
  • Perl

4 16.00%
  • Other Scripting Languages

1 4.00%

Thread: Anonymous Antipoint replies

Anonymous Antipoint replies

When you recieve antipoints, should you be able to send one or two messages back to the antipoint-giver, but in such a way that you aren't told who gave the antipoints to you? You only know who gives you the antipoints if they reply and reveal their identity.

See this thread for more information.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I totally agree and I think it's a good idea to have a feature like this.

We also had a similiar discussion in this thread.

Banned
    Why would you want to do this Terr? The thing is you wouldnt even know who you are sending it to. What do want to tell someone who gave you negative antipoints? "You are a ****ing bitch, those negative antipoints you gave me werent fair!!!". Do you think that person will then say "Oh Damn, i was wrong, im gonna shower that person in apology." I dont think so. And if you think you want to thank someone for giving you positive antipoints, remember that most of those people leave their names so you can still thank them with a pm.

That's a great idea because I would really like to contact the last person who gave me neg antipoints because they misuderstood what I was saying and took it as something wrong. I would also like to thank anyone that gives me positive ones. Hopefully we'll be able to have a feature similar to this in the future.

Originally posted by audioluv
    Why would you want to do this Terr? The thing is you wouldnt even know who you are sending it to. What do want to tell someone who gave you negative antipoints? "You are a ****ing bitch, those negative antipoints you gave me werent fair!!!". Do you think that person will then say "Oh Damn, i was wrong, im gonna shower that person in apology." I dont think so. And if you think you want to thank someone for giving you positive antipoints, remember that most of those people leave their names so you can still thank them with a pm.
    I think the most common, and often use for this feature would be to ask what the negative points were for, I mean, when you get blank negative antipoints for a post you cannot see any problem with, you want to know why right?

And on people leaving their name, I think JP asked everyone not to do that anymore... Something about that false signing issue a while back..

Anyway, I forgot I was typing this, and now its been about 30 minutes, so someone else has probably posted the same info... oh well, if you don't like it, there's a link below for you to vent....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"