Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: re laptop t22 help

re laptop t22 help

hackers are theves in one way or another! so if you have no word of wisdom find another post to reply to!now that i have made my peace.well igot two ibm thinkpads "t22" they have the new power on password and the hd password securty. i got passed the power on password by removing the backup battery for 15 mins and it reset the cmos or power on password, but now i need to get by the hd password. now keep in mind the hd password is not the os password. can you help or know some one that can?
    all so i run across good deals all the time on laptops.
    can pass the saveings on to you if you can help!

Thumbs up

What, did they have a yard sale at ENRON?
    But seriously, could you get me a "used"
    laptop from Los Alamos?
    It would be fun to have my own H-bomb.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Re: re laptop t22 help

Originally posted by iluvpu55y
    hackers are theves in one way or another! so if you have no word of wisdom find another post to reply to!now that i have made my peace.
    ROFLMAO. Ignoramus.

Try the default HDD password "isuck" or "forgotpassword". You could also use a magnet on them! A big magnet! Yeah!
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Cool

have you tried out searching on search engines for default passwords for the HDD?...

though if it is second hand and someone already owned it well tough luck coz the passwords wont be default by then..

re laptop t22 help

man it looks like having sarcasm and stupidity qualifys some people to be senor members.
    some of you people lack the basic sense god gave a fish!

Actually its because you are trying to sell stolen laptops. Why not just destroy the MBR and re-fdisk the stupid drive. Then there will be no password. Glad you love pussy, good thing to love
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

man it looks like having sarcasm and stupidity qualifys some people to be senor members.
    some of you people lack the basic sense god gave a fish!

LMAO@iamapu55y.............

by the way Louie fdisking will not remove some HD passwords because they are written by the HD controller i/o commands to an area outside of int 20/21h even the bios13h does not have access to these areas..on some they are actually written on the drive's diagnostic track

the only way in this case is a low level format...unless it can be brute forced.

Red face

Oh, yeah....Why don't you just call up IBM and ask them? I'm sure they can give you the passwords to their security system!

By the way, don't ever post here again with stupid ****ing questions as to "help me hack this and that." If you did purchase those laptops, then it should have came with the default passwords. If, not and they are indeed stolen, tough luck, cause nobody here is going to help you out.

Beside laughing our ass off as to what a really dumb **** you are IRL. There are no social redeeming value for us to help you out.

Your honor; I rest my case, this idiot does not have a chance in hell to grow a brain.

hackers are theves in one way or another! so if you have no word of wisdom find another post to reply to!now that i have made my peace.well igot two ibm thinkpads "t22" they have the new power on password and the hd password securty. i got passed the power on password by removing the backup battery for 15 mins and it reset the cmos or power on password, but now i need to get by the hd password. now keep in mind the hd password is not the os password. can you help or know some one that can?
    all so i run across good deals all the time on laptops.
    can pass the saveings on to you if you can help!

Hackers aren't thieves at all, you should learn what the true meaning of the word is. And does AntiOnline look like Ebay? I don't think so. Nobody wants to buy your laptops or help in your process to sell them.
    - Maverick

El stupido

How can you possibly be this stupid. You come to this board insult us and ask for our help. If maybe YOU had some comon sense you'd be nicer. I don't see any reason why we shoulkd help. TRy getting a good name, even that one probably su**** you like a glove.

Once again, DO NOT INSULT US AND THEN ASK FOR HELP! Basic knowledge....
    What do you mean you don\'t have a backup disk?