Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Are you ugly, boring and desperate?

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Still, that doesn't mean you're cool for using it in place of ****.
    Quote when I said it was cool to use that word in place of *****. And you must have email-notification on for this to respond that fast...wow...and I thought I was a lamer by hitting reload all the time!

I'd write more too but unfortunately, gaming is more important right now.

No I haven't done that quiz.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

System_Overload

Thumbs up

Eating_Scarlett I see you well liked around here only five post and over 100 neg. anti points... How in the hell did you pull off that???

System_Overload

Eating_Scarlett
    I think it was just coinciding timing, vorlin. I do get email notification, and check my mail first thing in the morning, then at intervals throughout the day.

system_overload: yeah yeah. remember, hate isn't the opposite of love. (although i'm not sure what that has to do with the price of **** in africa...)

if any of you do that mensa test, let me know how far you get. it'd be interesting to know, considering most of you here believe yourselves to be the next best thing to Jesus.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Well, while I don't believe, nor have construed the fact, that I'm the next best thing to Jesus, hehe...I took the test and got 15 of them. I couldn't find the answers for the rest though. I'm not sure how that works with Mensa though considering most Mensa people (or otherwise insanely booksmart) have no common sense, are very anti-social (maybe because they think of themselves as the next best thing to Jesus?), and otherwise can't interact with the majority of society. That said, some of them are some of the nicest people I've ever talked with (insanely smart, not Mensa..I don't know any Mensa people) and are rather on track. Unfortunately, that number is significantly smaller than the others out there. IQ tests are like benchmark stats...they might look pretty but when you get down to it, they don't mean much of anything.

Good link though...as it is, unix administration is a lesson in humility everyday. This test was yet another reminder of things I don't know (and I bet some of them are really easy, bleh).
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Computer Forensics
    oh **** wrong thread, I thought something useful was being said in here. *yawn* I'm going back to sleep *yawn

oh before I go, I don't think I am anywhere near jesus...besides he is a fictitional character brought bout by christianity, which I don't even happen to believe in. So how could I consider myself to be equal to that which does not exist?

and my mommy says I'm special, so there!
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

hiiiiii
    i can help in this matter ...just reply me what kind of help u need!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hogfly
    So how could I consider myself to be equal to that which does not exist?

i STRONGLY agree with you on that one
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Everyone has their beliefs. Mine differ greatly from SarinMage's and hogfly's but I'm not going into it because we're *not* getting into a holy war. Leave it at that.

Agreed, Vorlin. If we get into a religious debate here, the world comes to an end...
    BTW, in response to the original thread, no, I'm just ugly and desperate.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede