Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E=Mc^2..wrong?

E=Mc^2..wrong?

Faster than light speed possible!

The Theory of Special Relativity (SR) proposed by Einstein is slowly crumbling under the weight of a more feasible of theories - "Autodynamics" (AD). AD allows faster than light travel, explains numerous phenomena, and disproves outdated theories. SR requires a particle not yet proven to exist (the neutrino) in order to explain holes in their equations. SR's bad math allows the bending of space time, worm holes, a host of unnecessary particles, and a universal speed limit. AD, on the other hand, explains many phenomena that SR can't. AD also disallows the bending of space-time, eliminating wormholes, time travel, AND the light-speed limit! The pico-graviton, observed in AD, travels at 27x that of light! e=mc^2 No more!

Whoa dudes...imagine that. Just like how about a month ago they proved that a^2 + b^2 = c^2 was wrong. Sheesh, these mathmaticions don't sleep do they?! It's a fascinating theory though. And explains alot of what Special Relativity couldn't (as stated above). Now think for a second. If all of Einsteins' therums and formulas and theories are proven wrong...is he still a genius?

Questions and comments appreciated.

[P.S. - I found this article here. You might have to browse for a while, but if you can't find it, no worries; this was the whole article.]
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

yes he is still a genius cos if it weren't for his theories there wouldn't be large research projects out there trying to disprove or improve his theories and this research leads to larger and better things, also these new theories will probably have the same thing happen 2 them.

and did u know that thomas edison may have invented the light bulb but he invented one that ran on dc which would blow up all the time, nikola tesla invented one that runs on ac which is what we use all the time (sorry just some knowledge that peepz that read this might want 2 know)
    \" If U Can Think It It Can be Done \"

Post GUT

Just as long as we eventually realize the GUT (Grand Unified Theory), all theorists and thinkers on the topic will be geniuses...

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Banned

time travel

even though this doesn't really have to do with e+mc^2...

time travel is possible now, but only with things that have no mass. such as light. there has been a successful experiment where they had a chamber filled with cesium vapor and shot a laser through it. the result was that the laser was already 60 feet in front of the chamber before the laser even finished entering! but i believe that with a human traveling through time the whole world would probably have to go too because of the whole phyisical part of it. where i was 10 years ago isn't there any more. here is a site about the light thing

http://www.time-travel.com/gas.htm

pythagorean theorem

Whoa dudes...imagine that. Just like how about a month ago they proved that a^2 + b^2 = c^2 was wrong. Sheesh, these mathmaticions don't sleep do they?! It's a fascinating theory though. And explains alot of what Special Relativity couldn't (as stated above). Now think for a second. If all of Einsteins' therums and formulas and theories are proven wrong...is he still a genius?
    The Pythagorean Theorem has never been proven wrong. All triangles fit under the therum.

http://www.cut-the-knot.com/pythagoras/
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

woah

5150 holy ****! Thanks for that link that is so awesome. That has amazed me.

5150 I was talking to my phsyics prof about that, and he said they sort of cheated on the experiment - dont quite remember the details of what he said, but it was something along the lines of selectively measuring the propagation of the a crest within the wave and then fooling around with the speed of the pulse so that it appears to have been superluminal

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I would say Einstein would still be a genius just by the fact that he's one person with these theories (and that's what they are, theories) instead of these labs of scientists and mathematicians with all this cool high-tech technology. Lots of things are proven and disproved every year for theories but we still come back to this fact:

It goes to show you what happens when you can use more than 10% of your brain (number might be skewed a bit, rounded for brevity).

Now the question is, where would we be if we all could use say, 25% of our brain on a constant basis? Holy shite....
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

From NEC Research Institute who actually did the FTL experiment...in 2000

http://www.neci.nj.nec.com/neci-webs...ilestones.html

2000 - NECI scientists successfully demonstrated the first example of unattenuated and undistorted transmission of a light pulse through a transparent medium such that its group velocity exceeds the speed of light. It elucidates an interesting phenomenon resulting from "anomalous dispersion" that might have an application in information transmission in the future. The experimental result is NOT at variance with Einstein's theory of relativity.

course they don't say why it's not at variance...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Another alternative thoery gaining respect is the "Elastic Continuum Theory " found here:

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Forum/9850/

did you know about Negative's cosmos forum WebCarnage? This is a perfect thread for that forum.