Thread: Something To Think About

Red face Something To Think About

This is not 100% true but its at least sumthin to think about... All the time we complain about kiddys and asuch and how much we hate them and all... how we hate DoS and DDoS and ect.. But if u think about it.. if it wasnt for the programers and the "1337s" giving these kiddys the power to do this such.. we wouldnt have the kids to bother us...

Just something to think about, please post ur imput
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

TechieChick
    I think I see what you're trying to say...since there is no perfection programs are created with holes that the kiddies exploit...programers then scramble to cover themselves complaining about the kiddies/hackers/crackers while the kiddies/hackers/crackers insist they are just showing everyone the lackisdasical attitude of $bigsoftwarecompany. It's a vicious circle and since there never will be a utopia this will continue on for all time.
    Sort of like me complaining about M$ when all my clients depend on them to run their systems and I make an income that puts food on the table by handling the issues that crop up with M$ products.

Did I understand you correctly?

TC

It may be that NetSyn was also speaking about the senior programmers "leaking" info and apps to the junior set, which enables them to attack others.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Another quick comment about s|<ript |<iddies........
    I think it would be fair to say as well that not all script kiddies are completely lame. I for one started off using other peoples programs without knowledge of how they worked or what exatly they did/exploited but from that stemed a thirst for knowledge to try and figure out what they did and how they worked - and am sure I ain't alone!

I do however believe that soemone who is fine to always rely on others progs and has no intention of trying to figure out or do anything for themsleves then they are true s|<ript |<iddies.....

Did I make any sense there at all????
    [nutshell]being a script kiddie is a nice place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there[/nutshell]

v_Ln

valhallen - that's good. It seems that you were not irresponsible either but put your time in and learned. Noone really minds those starting off, it is just the trash talking malicious kind we all would rather do without.

Yes you did make sense. We ALL started off newbies anyway.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Talking hah

well the way i would exsplain it doesnt sound as good as the way techie did

i see techie is going to be a very good addition here at antionline and im gonna be a personal stalker of green points for her keep up the good work

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    in my opinion advancement only comes with need.
    and with the need comes desire to find a better way.
    so if u dont need it you wont discover it