Thread: Sex Tips For Geeks

Sex Tips For Geeks

Thought some people here might get a kick out of this. If only I had this guide back in my high school years.

http://tuxedo.org/~esr/writings/sextips/
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Talk about stating the obvious...

Helpful, though I will never use it.

It is sad and true. I am a hopeless case. People don't like me because my ideals are too redical, too extreme. Any suggestions, other than, "Change your beliefs?"
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Banned
    though this text did have some good points, never use it or any other "How to get chics" guide on women. with computer security (to say the least) the best way to learn is on your own, right? well the same almost applies to women except that every one of them is different. so you can't "read/ take notes/ "on getting girls.

honestly, the best way to get a girl is to be yourself, don't strike up any dumb conversations that she wouldn't care to or doesn't know about, and be confident.

i find it dumb that a hacker can figure out the inner workings of a system but not how to get a girl. I guess it is all about your personality.

You mean the guide encourages quasi-script-kiddie behavior? Scary...

"Whoah! d00d! Did you get r00t??!!!1111"
    "I 0wz0r3|) h3r w|t|-| m3y3 b4c|< 0r1fic3!"
    "$\/\/33T!"
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Lightbulb

oh c'mon lamer! I think geeks are able to scan out and seek the kinda females they like and wanna be with...

re duz733

Yeah but Angelina Jolie is married and the chance of hooking up with Drew Barrymore are kinda slim
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

"It is sad and true. I am a hopeless case. People don't like me because my ideals are too redical, too extreme. Any suggestions, other than, "Change your beliefs?"

Actually, I've never had my beliefs become a problem with me. Although if my beliefs frighten or threaten someones sense of security and sheltered lifestyle then 1) they're going to leave and 2) I'm better off without them. I say screw it, stick to being you and let the rest of the world work around it.

-Migo

Oh give me a break. This article was funny, but everyone knows that it is easy to get a date, it just might not be with someone as attractive as you like. Lower your standards, it seems women do this when looking at us. Dont be fooled by physical attributes, the real beautiul people arent that good looking. By the way I recently saw that movie Shallow Hal so give me a break. Yeah, Im back too.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19