Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your screen shot...

FreeAgent

Exclamation Post your screen shot...

I think it's cool to see other peoples desktop screen shot... Call me odd but I think looking at peoples desktop's tell alot about them and what there into. So with that sayed feel free to post your screen shots.....

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

I share the same like, but I don't really feel like taking a pic of my screen right now (of course I know you can do it with programs, but I don't wanna do it right now). So, sorry bro. I hope a lot of other people do, though.

FreeAgent
    Oh yeah I almost forgot im in class so I will post my screen shot when I get home...

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

Banned

Unhappy my desktop

I had an awsome looking desktop but my Motherboard fried on me about 3 days ago

Sooooooo sad... now i have to pay 130 bux for a new crappy FIC SD11 mobo......

So when i get a new one i will post my desktop..... err desktops rather, linux and winblowz

I change mine all the time...here is the most recent

hmmmm it didn't accept the attachment//Let me try again

FreeAgent
    Im almost in the same boat as you. Mine fried about a month ago... I was so pissed, but thats what you get when you try to convert your pc into a server hehehe....

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

Senior since the 3 dot era

ok

In attachement screenshot of the desktop of 1 of my boxes (the Linux I use to type papers and etc...) I keep the desktop mostly very clean, no special gadgets, etc...

(I did some resizing on the picture and also decreased color depth to make it smaller)

Re: ok

Originally posted by VictorKaum
    In attachement screenshot of the desktop of 1 of my boxes (the Linux I use to type papers and etc...) I keep the desktop mostly very clean, no special gadgets, etc...

(I did some resizing on the picture and also decreased color depth to make it smaller)
    Whoa, trippy...looks like an acid flashback!

Like it tho...here's my 2K background...I'll show my SuSe one later..Ive been working on my taxes today and havent bees on my Linux box.
    Realityisanillusioncreatedbyanalcoholdeficiency.

Since it's so bland I won't waste your time downloading a picture. Generic blue wallpaperless win2k desktop with shortcuts to Tribes 2, Diablo 2, Outlook, Winamp, Internet Explorer, Network Places, and My computer. System tray has the Tiny personal firewall icon, Soundblaster live icon, Windows sound icon, Winamp icon, Norton corporate icon, sdfx icon, and the aim icon. Stylish I say.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.