i know this should have been posted in the Private Forums/Cosmos section but i don't really know the workings of a private forum so here it is.

i thought i'd post some things that I CAME UP with that boggle my mind. I may sound crazy to some of you folks but i had to tell some ppl more intelligent than me so i can get your opinions. like i said, i might soung crazy but bear with me.

1. The rate that which sound waves diffuse
2. Cheating gravity

:::The rate that sound waves diffuse:::

Say that you are sitting in your bedroom listening out the window at the cars that pass by on the main road a 1/2 a mile from your house. You will probably hear a low rumbling noise. But, if you were right next to those cars i'm sure it sounds a lot different. My point being that somewhere along the way from the street to your house the sound waves changed and have been affected in a way that it changed the sound completelty. So, if you were to take all possibile factors (decibles, frequency, surface area, etc...) and devise a formula to know what the sound will be before it even reaches it's destination, you would probably be able to make a machine that can spit silence, and have it make a sound a mile away with no speakers or radios. Wierd huh?

:::Cheating Gravity:::

This one is kind of simple. Picture a really small magnet, north on one side and south on the other, as kind of like a pixel in a picture. Put all these pixels together to form a sphere of magnets but with all north poles on the outside. Now make a smaller sphere with all the south poles on the outside. What would happen if you put the smaller one in the middle? Most likely the force would be equal on all sides and it could float (if gravity isn't affecting it. but if it was, make all magnets electrical and balance the forces out) If this is true there could be a variety of great uses for it. Such as a hoverboard skatepark!.