Thread: vb6 help

Question vb6 help

i recently have gotten my eye on vb6... not having much visual basic experience. i decided to go to best buy and buy a few books on visual basics.... to my surprise they had nothing at all. not any programming books programs nothing, when asked they said they havent had anything in over 6 months.... Well my question is, if Best Buy dont have it.. where can i buy some books on begining vb....... thanx
    Friqid
    The More You Travel, The More You See. The More You See. The More you Learn...................[knowledge]

Just get some online-made ones. There are tons out there that are not copyrighted (and tons that are) readily available. Do a search on google for vb6 tutorial or something. Also, you can easily buy stuff online if you want to at like amazon and barnes & noble.

BTW: It's Visual Basic, not Visual Basics.

jehnx is right! there's plenty online. black sun has quite a few, i think their blacksun.uk, im not sure, also informit.com, you need to register at informit, but its a pretty good site. search kazaa for books

if theirs any computer shows in your area they usually have discount book dealers. they sell them real cheap, 3 - 15 dollars.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”