Thread: Hacking into a local comp.

Talking Hacking into a local comp.

I am a total newbie, and I was wondering where i could go to learn how to hack a computer on my LAN? (If I did, would it be any different than using the windoze file sharing capabilities?) The reason I ask is first of all, I don't want to get into trouble hacking someone else's comp. since im such a noob.

And also, I have heard that once a hacker has gotten into a remote comp, that they can see everything that the user is doing. Is that true? And if so, in what form do they see it? Does it all come in text form, or is it a program that replicates the movements of the user on the remote comp in a GUI type style as if the hacker was looking ofer the shoulder of the remote user?

Thanks in advance,
    -Korndogma

P.S. What is the best source of anonymous proxies? And Where can I get a good anonymous proxy checking program that will test the safety level of multiple proxys at once?

For the proxies: www.cyberarmy.com has a good list of proxies always being updated.

Re: Hacking into a local comp.

Originally posted by korndogma
    I am a total newbie, and I was wondering where i could go to learn how to hack a computer on my LAN? (If I did, would it be any different than using the windoze file sharing capabilities?) The reason I ask is first of all, I don't want to get into trouble hacking someone else's comp. since im such a noob.
    Well, there's windows file sharing, installing remote tools (PCanywhere, FTP servers... or Trojans)...

And also, I have heard that once a hacker has gotten into a remote comp, that they can see everything that the user is doing. Is that true? And if so, in what form do they see it? Does it all come in text form, or is it a program that replicates the movements of the user on the remote comp in a GUI type style as if the hacker was looking ofer the shoulder of the remote user?
    Well, once a cracker has some control over a remote system, they could install tools (depends on OS) which would give them information. It's not like they can see everything without doing some work for it...

Most likely they would use tools to see everything you type, and everything on your hard drive, and what programs are open. Actual "pictures" or GUI-movies would be too hard on the network connection.

As for the Cyberarmy proxy lists... Don't automatically assume that the person who owns the computer knows and wants people using it as a proxy. Just a warning. They might not necessarily like it if they find out you (and others) have been using their system.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Yeh, thanks Terr for clarifying that. I failed to mention that you use those at your own discretion bro.

thakx guys, I also need the name of, and the how-to for a proxy checker.

Thakx
    -korn

Look on google, bro, for proxomitron. I forgot the site or I'd give it to ya, but it'll be an easy find for ya. Type it exactly as proxomitron though. GL.

Senior since the 3 dot era

Post Re:

[quote]And also, I have heard that once a hacker has gotten into a remote comp, that they can see everything that the user is doing. Is that true? And if so, in what form do they see it? Does it all come in text form, or is it a program that replicates the movements of the user on the remote comp in a GUI type style as if the hacker was looking ofer the shoulder of the remote user?[quote]

Like Terr said before me:
    - It's all about the network connection, if it's WAN / internet remote a GUI tool would not be a good choice...
    - It depends on OS
    I had some cool tool for DOS, you could actually see what the other was typing, it echoed all actions...very cool...but useless these days.