Thread: Hackers' mirror shattered...

Hackers' mirror shattered...

The hacker community received a blow today when defacement mirror Safemode.org closed its doors.

Safemode was the last major site to record the web pages of the rich and famous after they had been defaced by hackers and before they were taken down and repaired.

Last May the well known Attrition.org shut down its defacement mirror, and Alldas.de has been up and down in recent months following a bombardment of denial of service attacks effectively leaving Safemode as the only major defacement mirror.

But a message greeting viewers at Safemode.org today reads: "No more defacements will be mirrored on safemode.org. As you know this mirror was mostly run by me, Zillion."

http://www.vnunet.com/News/1128648

I wonder why the defacement mirrors are closing. Do I smell a conspiracy? US government doesnt want the sites that the taliban have defaced to show up on these sites, so they tell all these sites to stop showing defacements or else. I think I'm tired, that is the best I could come up with for a conspiracy theory. Im sure the real problem is lack of audience, and space on their servers.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Banned

hey

preacher ur back!!!! guess what so am i!!!!

sonic yeh sites are closing left right and center these days i dont know why but mabey we will c the demise of AO soon
    pffft probably not but its always a possibility i mean xy could break another computer or somthing lol
    ohh well
    jjust my thought

Cool

rioter.. are u as ugly as your avatar??

lmao.. rotfl.. jks..

heheh e juz joking wid ya bro.. dumb kent got lost in the city.. pfftt!! lmao.. haha.. yeah yeah.. go blame it on City Rail.. lmao.. hahah

how's ur frog btw?? lolz