Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hacking Challenge

I am a cracker
    freeagent I am in y-bor city I did a real scan on that site found 3 bugs and found 57 bad cgi-scripts and other (numerous)

FreeAgent
    I am a cracker>>> Hey I live like 15 min. away from Ybor.... Im going there tonight to get my drink on with a few friends.... If you want to meet up with us email me conway215@yahoo.com

Keepen it real
    freeAgent

FreeAgent
    VictorKaum>>> If you want a fast reply email pat@breakfree.com tell him you know me my real name is James.... If you does not know you he will not relpy.... I dont deal with email he does... If you want to contact me about something you found you can email me at conway215@yahoo.com

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

I am a cracker
    Alright I see whats up might be going to a big azz party in Sarasota tonight (inxtremes)the quay

FreeAgent. . . not that I dont trust you, but I e-mailed the admin of this website to make sure. They said they would respond in 48 hours. We shall see if u are telling the truth. I just like to be sure before I do anything.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

FreeAgent

Thumbs up

RogueSpy thats cool with me.....

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted by RogueSpy
    FreeAgent. . . not that I dont trust you, but I e-mailed the admin of this website to make sure. They said they would respond in 48 hours. We shall see if u are telling the truth. I just like to be sure before I do anything.
    I did exactly the same but unfortunatly after I already did some attempts...

There was no reply. FreeAgent explained on PM why. The person who handles the e-mail only respond to knonw ppl. Do we believe this crap?
    perhaps...

If we include the real name of freeAgent (= James) and ask to respond then perhaps Pat (the person that does the email) will respond.

FreeAgent
    One of us will respond.... who ever gets there first.... Im at school till 7pm at pat is in orlando doing his mcse testing.....

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

I made sure to include that in the e-mail I sent to them.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Ur Screwed!

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:41:20 -0500
    From: "Matthew Morey" <matthew@breakfree.com> Add to address book
    To: <RogueOperative@juno.com>
    Cc:
    Subject: Re: xtrspeed.com Auto-responce
    Reply-to:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Matthew R. Morey. I am Vice President of BreakFree Communications
    which owns the domain breakfree.com
    As I contact my lawyer, I am requesting the following information.

All info on the user "freeagent"
    including possible ip's used to post info
    email address
    exact logs of posting dates and times
    AS WELL as any other information as to the reasons this would go so far
    without contacting the site owners.

This act WAS NOT invited by BreakFree and will be given appropriate
    consideration into litigation.

Any contact info will be sent to my self, matthew@breakfree.com
    This post is to be removed IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you for your time
    Matthew R. Morey
    BreakFree Communications Inc.
    matthew@breakfree.com

Explinations please!?!?!