Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AO Newsletter #1

Thanks for the newsletter. Really appreciated the IRC tutorial. Great!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

nice post. I would like to see more in the area of web development, that's what I do best with computers :-D ... How about an artice on proper design and layout?
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    ok unlike the other i dont have to wait for next months it is already here! w00t ok so my inactivity is not a good thing the point it now i have 2 newletters to read! :P
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    shoot i just saw something JP registered supposedly on july 2001 ??? and i did so 1 month after then look at the posting difference
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

newsletter...?

I think it would be great to get some material in the newsletter that isn't found in 5000 other places online. Some real security related articles would be nice, too.

Download Problems

When I try to download this attachment I get instead a page full of errors like

Warning: stat failed for c:/apache/attachments/642c8d9a03ece6ced82ea4aebacdde35.file (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /data/httpd1/htdocs/attachment.php on line 73

Warning: fopen("c:/apache/attachments/642c8d9a03ece6ced82ea4aebacdde35.file", "rb") - No such file or directory in /data/httpd1/htdocs/attachment.php on line 74

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /data/httpd1/htdocs/attachment.php on line 75
    The same thing happens for the other newsletters. Any idea what is going on?
    - Runner -

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I think it would be something to do with the changes. I've tried re-uploading it but have gotten errors. I believe that with the move something happened with the newsletters. If you are desperate for the set (I will send out the SET only. It's about 1MB in size) send me a PM and I can email it to you.

Right now that's my quick solution for it. If you don't mind waiting, I'm sure JupiterMedia will have things resolved in a few days.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage