Thread: Hacker Profiling

Question Hacker Profiling

I am a new member and I have some questions. I was wondering. I have read the article on how to be a hacker profiler and I was wondering if anyone really does that. Are there people who really try that kind of thing. If so, does it work?
    Thanks

Lightbulb

I am a new member and I have some questions. I was wondering. I have read the article on how to be a hacker profiler and I was wondering if anyone really does that. Are there people who really try that kind of thing. If so, does it work?
    That's a good article.. grats JP.
    Yes people really do hacker profiling. Didn't you read the article?
    If you want more information on how it works read more on the article or
    you can pay $1000 for one of JP's lectures/seminars.

Remote_Access_

Now that is definetly something that I would be interested in making a career out of.

I have a lot of learn though.

Yes - there is such a thing - it is called a psychologist. Profiling a criminal and a hacker are the same thing. Hackers(black hats are who I am referring to)take actions which can help profilers categorize their mentality, morals, ethics, patterns. They are human, which makes them just as fallible as the rest of us coffin stuffers, except they are criminals.
    SO yes, there is a hacker profiler job, they get paid well, too.

AO French Antique News Whore
    This a 2 years old thread!! Don't reply to old thread please! Create your own thread if you have a question!
    -Simon \"SDK\"