I am a fool. I realized this today as I was at work. So am I a computer professional somewhere? Of course not, that would be too easy. No, I work at wal-mart. I was out on the sales floor when a man walked up to me to ask a question. It just so happens he needed help with his computer. He held up an inexpensive telephone jack connector and asked me "Is this all I need to connect to the internet?" I stared at the thing for a second then asked "Do you have a modem?" to which he gave me the blankest stare I have ever witnessed. Finally he replied "This is my first computer ever, and I just want to get on the internet, do I need this?" I then asked if he had telephone cord plug-ins on the back of the computer, to which I recieved the second blankest stare I have ever seen. Finally, I guess he became agitated with me and asked to speak to someone who knew what they were doing. I took him to the person who works in electronics and walked away and later, while he was at the electronics counter talking to his wife he referred to me as "some fool", according to the person who works in electronics. So, I came to the realization that I am a fool, I couldnt help a non-computer using person with their computer problems.