Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am a Fool.

Dont let lame-ass-*******s who show their own stupidity as hostility to those who are trying to help them get at you.

The 'customer' is probably still trying to connect to the net, by connecting the power plug to his ass

I know exactly what you went through Preach, example; I had a teacher who knew 6 programming languages. He just couldn't explain things to his class. Some ppl. may be good in the IT industry but just can't teach. Maybe it's not something for you, Ms Mittens however is more patient and understanding in this sorta matter.

Re: Re: I am a Fool.

Originally posted by Maverick811

the absolutley most dumbest
    I hope you weren't seriously making this mistake. Please tell me you were joking!?!?
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

I'm a fool (but with awesome POWER)

I'm a fool too.

1. "When you install our computers, please bring the Internet with you"

2. "We can't surf the web today. Did you turn if off ?"

For number 1; "Yep, the entire internet is on one diskette"
    For number 2: "muhahaha......you didn't pay your last invoice"

Originally posted by Vorlin
    Don't worry Preach, it happens *all* the freaking time. Just like one of the help-desk support women told me about a guy last week who needed help with his word document and she kept asking him to 'right click' in the page to which he was constantly saying "What? I don't see how that's going to help at all...". Finally, she asked him what he was doing when she told him to right-click in the page and he said 'You told me to write click in the document, so I'm writing the word click in the document.".

10 minutes later, and both sides laughing their asses off, and the problem's fixed. That was a good-ending story, of which there are few and far between compared to those who know nothing. Although, I'd rather take know-nothing over knows-enough-to-be-dangerous because you can't seem to tell those fscks how to do anything, especially with Windows. Thank God I'm a unix admin...

But don't worry, you'll get some good ones (the ones who always say how stupid they are with computers) and you'll get some shitty ones like the guy you dealt with. It's all part of the workload and what sucks is, it's the old ass geriatric fsckers (anyone over 40 generally) who have no idea at all what computers do (these are the same idiots who made fun of the geeks who were making computers back in the 60s and 70s) and now, it's all coming back around.

Terr (Durr!), you just made my nose bleed...wtf is a magnetohydrodynamics? *laughs* That sounds like some hardcore science I invariably would fail. And people think unix is hard!
    Thanks for the laugh vorlin,you made my day.
    LOL.

Crimina1

Post I don't think your a fool

I don't think your a fool at all because you tried to help some one in need.You asked if he had a modem he did not know what that was and that right there is a key word for the net.Now if he did't know what a modem is i don't think he should be on the net at all.

ANTI-HACKERS

meeting ppl whom knows nothing abt a puter is shocking! the statements and questions they make ... u can never imaging...

hv u heard of user using the cd tray as coffee cup holder!?!?

rgds
    de