Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AO Newsletter 2 Topics

Idea: an article on PHP?
    I'm just kinda starting to learn it and I would like to see something on how to incorporat it into security. If you even can?
    Thanks.
    To be God is to be Root, if someone is erking you just type: rm -d /home/heathen

Am sure whatever articles you decide on it'll be just as intresting as the last one keep up the good work

Am sure whatever articles you decide on it'll be just as intresting as the last one keep up the good work

btw: midridth - a friend of mine has just started learning how php can be intergrate into flash, he was showing/explaining a bit of it too me and it is seriously intresting

It'd be good if the newletter was available in HTML format. I find that PDF's are a pain in the ass to view. Keep up the good work =).
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Yup, html format would be nice.
    Besides PGP, RSA would be interesting. Ofcourse a comparison between the two.
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Banned
    Maybe do a article about Ennis and his 1000th post... An AO biography or something like that

Banned
    Hey I did an article about my time at AO, so you'll get to see when the newsletter is out!!!

Any articles to MsMittnes NOW!!!!!!

Gbin@ryR
    Originally posted here by ac1dsp3ctrum
    Maybe do a article about Ennis and his 1000th post... An AO biography or something like that
    Yeah

I think the deadline has passed already but here it is: I posted 3 tutorials, one on QBasic, one on MS-DOS and one on meditation (wtf?). They are all pretty basic, but I just thought I would bring them to your attention

Banned
    world dominations article would be good including how to choose aturny round chair a cat and a sutible laugh
    thank you please include
    RIOtEr
    p.s dam im bored