Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone actually hack?

Can anyone actually hack?

I need someone to respond to this message who can actually hack and wont just bullshit around....im at a company now w\big benefits for this help so dont bs!
    Most people who think they can hack or that they\'re a hacker are most definately not...hackers keep a low profile and dont brag...keep that in mind.

LMAO. You don't bullshit, we won't bullshit.

Seriously, you sign your post with "Your gay", when it should be "You're", unless you are referring to a 'gay' (various meanings) posessed by the reader...

And you want someone to help you do something illegal which would make them an accomplice in the crime, and you ask it on a security board with people who are interested in PREVENTING cracking...

And you seem to be referring to making it worth someone's while? Heh.

Also, you've stumbled into one of the cardinal pitfalls of asking for computer help! You haven't given any information whatsoever! The OS matters, the network type matters, the situation matters! And you assume that anyone who can "hack" (in this case, crack) can just waltz into any system, maybe even someone's pocket calculator?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Im not even going to bother flaming this jackass...

I need someone to respond to this message who can actually hack and wont just bullshit around....im at a company now w\big benefits for this help so dont bs!

WOW!!! really...... Man i better get on that train <sings>"I'm in the money I'm in the money</sings>

Dude get real then get a life! You want to learn a few things; then go FU#king read.
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

God what an idiot!

Re: Can anyone actually hack?

Originally posted by unclefu_cker
    Oh no, not again...
    - Maverick

Thumbs down RE Hacker Assistance

O Heavenly Father! Protect me from idiots... they know not!!

how does this relate to tutorials in any way except that you need to read some (a lot infact) id suggest starting with "how not to get flamed parts I & II" found right here on this board

I agree that we need more info. Almost by definiton a really good hacker is somewhat specialized. What I mean is that a *really* good windoze server hacker might not be the best in the world at linux/apache. In the same way, I know a few very skilled system hackers that aren't web hackers at all. Give us more info and we might not flame you to a crisp.
    The sky above the port was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel- Neuromancer

Could just be for penetration testing, in which case it's not all that evil.....

With that exception though, Terr gets the cigar.....