• The video card manufacturers control what M$ puts in DirectX

0 0%
  • A little bit of both

3 60.00%
  • They're independent of each other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO vunerable to DoS

thanx JP for ur response as it seems many people took what i said as a insult to u and if u also took this as a insult ill be the first to say sorry for it

i dont doubt ur abilitys to manage this place one bit , but ive always been curious about protection again DDoS since not many people have been able to find ways to protect thier sites or servers from DDoS attacks... GRC itself was taken down many times by WkD over and over as he dedicated most his site to show that any kid with tad bit of know-how can do with the right tools.

as to u JParker i dont have any hate twords u and im sorry that u go against my views but u honestly dont know me at all and ur just assumein what u think i say to mean what u think it does.. and u never gave me a chance to talk, just kept sayin what u thought i ment... so if htats how ur going to be i couldnt care any less about ur views either so here

if u would accept my apology please do PM me or sumthin on thoes lines

-NetSyn

ps.sorry for try attacks on AO along time ago... but we all do stuff we regreted in the past so have a open mind to everyone.. or ull just be alone with urself
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

thanx JP for ur response as it seems many people took what i said as a insult to u and if u also took this as a insult ill be the first to say sorry for it

i dont doubt ur abilitys to manage this place one bit , but ive always been curious about protection again DDoS since not many people have been able to find ways to protect thier sites or servers from DDoS attacks... GRC itself was taken down many times by WkD over and over as he dedicated most his site to show that any kid with tad bit of know-how can do with the right tools.

as to u JParker i dont have any hate twords u and im sorry that u go against my views but u honestly dont know me at all and ur just assumein what u think i say to mean what u think it does.. and u never gave me a chance to talk, just kept sayin what u thought i ment... so if htats how ur going to be i couldnt care any less about ur views either so here

if u would accept my apology please do PM me or sumthin on thoes lines

-NetSyn

ps.sorry for try attacks on AO along time ago... but we all do stuff we regreted in the past so have a open mind to everyone.. or ull just be alone with urself
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..