to restart the crusades, and anyone can see
    that it is a fight they cannot win.
    At the time of the crusades, the Islamic civilization
    was roughly equal to Europe in human rights,
    and more technologically advanced.
    The crusades were fought to stop the Islamic invasion
    of Europe, and fought to a draw.
    Since then, the west has progressed beyond anyone's
    dreams, both in human rights and technology.
    The Muslims are backward, bitter, and envious.
    The path of progress, for them, is to imitate
    the west, not try to defeat it.
    And the first step to redemption is to abandon Islam.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

I don't have words to describe my feelings of Bin Laden, but the Islamic religion is not evil. They do not approve of murder. Bin Laden "thinks" he is doing this in the name of Allah, but he choose to interpret the Koran very differently then what it really says. His views are the extreme of the extremists and a very poor example of their culture.

I sure do hope that every person he has killed is haunting him right now. As for what happens when they find him, I hope they make it really good and in such a way that his supporters won't think he is dying with honor.

Originally posted by KorpDeath
    No peace until bin laden dies. Kill him slowly. 'nuff said.
    Death is too quick...even if it's done slowly....besides i don't believe in the death penalty... torture OBL slowly instead

:::: now he dons the flame proof suit ::::

Yes, Osama needs to be done with! And it's people like him with their zealous logic that cause most the harm in todays world society. Notice the term zealous logic?? I fear he may be on the right track in reaching some of his goals now. America has become a fanaticly crazed country bent on hunting down Osama. Heres the trick, he is NOT the only leader, a terrorist network is just that, a network... they dont have a standard hierarchy like we do, the chain of command in these networks is designed to communicate rapidly, without uneccesarily wasting time on paperwork or "red tape" they are redundant in their control. Meaning if we take one leader out, the followers are already clear on what they must do. Our military needs the command to be there constantly. This is a different enemy folks!!

We cant stop at Osama! And furthermore we cannot publicize the fact when we DO get him. These people are crazed on the idea of dying for their cause, personally I am glad to see him run. This is what we needed, it defaced his entire vision in front of all who worshipped him, and we needed that to get the edge. Lets not lose it by letting the media give away our position, we need to strengthen our intelligence contacts, not just here in the states but elsewhere in the world. We need to learn to detach our military, to spread out! We need to continue the fight untill ALL terrorist networks are torn down, not just the leaders, all of them.

But the LAST thing we need to do is publicize the fact that we killed Osama (if and when we do). Through that we will only be giving their vision more power. We need to run in, take him out, and leave him in some cave some where.... and continue the fight elsewhere.

just my opinion
    ~THEJRC~
    ~THEJRC~
    I\'ll preach my pessimism right out loud to anyone that listens!
    I\'m not afraid to be alive.... I\'m afraid to be alone.

Not only did he kill men woman and kids he also made money off it from the stock markets when he invested money in the airlines. Then before the attack sold. I say dig him a deep deep hole for this rotton apple!! I would say more but i,m in a public forum lol.

ANTI-HACKERS

Lightbulb opinion from the Islamic world

guys , i know exactly how u all feel for what happened, I’m not writing to defend Ben-Laden, I know that he’s an A**H*L*, but it has nothing to do with Islam.

I am a Muslim , and I know much more than u know about our religion, the Islam didn’t justify killing ppl. Just like that nor kids or women.

Me and most of our Islamic Community consider this guy as a criminal against humanity.

But I’ll tell something else, did anyone of u guys asked him self what about whats going around in the middle east , specially Palestine, I’ll tell u what !!!

If u count number of victims in my country , it will be ur victims x 1000 if not more , if u count number of houses that been tear down and destroyed it will build WTC x 50 if not more.

But , coz’ of being a small country in the middle east , no one will even notice u.

So why don’t u tern all the speech about Ben-Laden to be said about Sharon for example !!
    I always wonder .. where the end of all this will lead …

is it peace or third war !
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Moody
    I don't have words to describe my feelings of Bin Laden, but the Islamic religion is not evil. They do not approve of murder.
    You say that because you want it to be so, but you know better
    All of our leaders are putting out this propaganda too,
    because they don't want to face the horrible truth
    that we are in a struggle that is bigger and broader than
    a military campaign.

You will know the truth when hordes of Islamic Goblins
    descend on your home town, burning, looting, and putting
    a knife to your throat, giving you only this choice,
    "convert or die, you infidel dog!"

As for me, I have little power to persuade you.
    Perhaps you could get the koran at a local book store,
    but beware, there is a death sentence for infidels to
    read the islamic scriptures.

Maybe it's no big deal,to you, to convert to Islam,
    to save your skin, but I will not convert and worship
    their demon-god "Allah" I will not be silenced
    until they take the broken axe from my dead hand.
    I will say, with Gimli, son of Gloin
    "There is one Dwarf still alive in Moria!"

I read a statement which went something like this :

"We (Islamic Fundamentalists) value dieing in the name of Allah, as much as you

(ie "westerners") value life".

This sums it all up for me, these terrorists dont care, because in their eyes

they are doing what is right by their God. They have been brainwashed - many

from a very young age - that taking lives, or giving their own life in the name

of "the cause" is justified and in many cases to be expected.

Until some of the more extreme religions throughout the world realise that the best

way forward IN EVERY CASE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT IS WANTED is to use the pen, and

not the sword then there will sadly be more instances of needless terrorist violence

Exclamation just act humanly

Ok guys ... thats it for now ... after Deliberative discussion ... we don’t wanna turn this site into religions factionalism, it’s a security site … & believe me negotiating such issue will get us no where but controversial opinions …. So , what ever u r … Muslim , Christian , Honduras or where ever u r …. In that f**k*n world …. We r gathering in the same community discussing technicalities , so let it be !
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Thumbs up

But this is the COSMOS forum.
    This is the right place for this type of discussion.
    No one is getting flamed.
    Don't worry, be happy.