Just finishing the 'not the smallest anymore' thread, I was taken from computers to those other little wonders... game consoles. Since I am no too old (16) I would have to say my first game console was the NES. I had at least 30 games for it, and kept bothering my mother to rent or buy new ones. I loved that machine. Actually, the last time I went to Hot Topic, I found a pair of big pants that, according to one of my friends, looked like "8-bit camoflage". Unfortunately, I had to give it away. A little later on life (about a decade after it had been released) I obtained an old Sega Genesis (the original model... ), and had QUITE a few games for that one. We also go the Sega CD, whic cost us around 200-250 dollars at the time. I liked the Sega CD. I was impressed with the graphics. All was great in the kindom that is my house until the adapter for the SegaCD fell apart, and the link cable from the console to the TV broke... by this time, you couldn't find this type of stuff anymore... I went with out a game system for a few months... then... THe Sega Saturn came out. Again, I was intrigued by the now out dated graphics capability... my family paid 348 dollars for that one... once again, that lasted until it broke... then I got it. I had it for a long while, then it just stopped working...permanently. :sniff: Then a few years and a thousand miles later, we bought the N64 for 150 dollars. Still have it, and have not any complaints about it. Two years later, I bought a Dreamcast... I only have two complaints about it. The CD-ROM drive died once, and sometimes it takes a few tries to start up THPS2.

Game consoles... I love them.