Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What was the first Game console you owned? How many do you own now?

Atari Was my begining, can't forget oldschool nintendo. Wow, how many do I own?
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

The first game console i owned was the NES. Shortly after, I had my mom buy me an Atari. The graphics on the Atari weren't that great, but it kept me busy. I now have a PS2, and I play Final Fantasy XX all the time.
    ALWAYS UNITED!!!

Does C64 count as a console? How about a Commodore PET? Other than that, my first was Gameboy Colour and then Gameboy Advance (I had parents who refused to buy me game consoles on the probably sound basis that I would never leave the house).

PS. D'Arte don't get an X-Box. I shouldn't even have to say anything other than M$, but if you need proof, look up Computer Gaming World's comparison of the X-Box to a decent PC.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

ooooo the old c64... that where allllll this started for me...anyoine stil lhave one kicking around?
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

I had the original PONG. Which, to this day rules. IMHO.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

My father bought the Atari 800 for the family. He intended to use it for word processing and financial tracking. It came with an assembly cartridge and basic so some development could be done. Shortly after that evolved into a game system. We had over a hundred 5.5" floppies typically 3 to 5 games per floppy. The joysticks quickly died and eventually the floppy drive or the cable between floppy and pc died -this ended the life of the best game system I ever had. I bet my dad's still got it floating around the house somewhere.

My First Game console was an Etch-A-Sketch, does that count?