Thread: Why was my Poll Killed?

FreeAgent

Question Why was my Poll Killed?

This board is caled General Chit Chat right? Then why was my Thread killed? That just shows me that you know just as well as I do that the Anti Point System is no good...

Jp if you have a problem with me for some reason just come out and say it. It's really not cool nor professional on your part to just kill my thread. Im not looking for trouble here im just seeking an answer. Why do you not want to fix the Anti Point problem?

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

FreeAgent

Question Why was my Poll Killed?

This board is caled General Chit Chat right? Then why was my Thread killed? That just shows me that you know just as well as I do that the Anti Point System is no good...

Jp if you have a problem with me for some reason just come out and say it. It's really not cool nor professional on your part to just kill my thread. Im not looking for trouble here im just seeking an answer. Why do you not want to fix the Anti Point problem?

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

You need to relax a little, FreeAgent. Perhaps you should loggoff, have a good nights sleep and come back tomorrow with a clear head. Just a suggestion......

You need to relax a little, FreeAgent. Perhaps you should loggoff, have a good nights sleep and come back tomorrow with a clear head. Just a suggestion......

Banned
    Greetings All:

FreeAgent, if you searched the board for similar topics before you started a new thread, you would have saw that's there's over a half dozen posts already dealing with this issue. There was no reason for a new thread, no reason to start this stupid discussion over anonymous antipoints again, and no reason for you to start this thread just to bitch.

Banned
    Greetings All:

FreeAgent, if you searched the board for similar topics before you started a new thread, you would have saw that's there's over a half dozen posts already dealing with this issue. There was no reason for a new thread, no reason to start this stupid discussion over anonymous antipoints again, and no reason for you to start this thread just to bitch.

FreeAgent

Thumbs up

Your right I need to get some sleep I have been up now for about 54 hours... I have been working on some computer projects for my classes. Well any ways sorry for rippen into you today Jp im just not having a good day, and the anti point stuff just just put me over the edge.

And before I pass out I would also like to say sorry to any other people that I might have pissed off today... Have a good night...

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

FreeAgent

Thumbs up

Your right I need to get some sleep I have been up now for about 54 hours... I have been working on some computer projects for my classes. Well any ways sorry for rippen into you today Jp im just not having a good day, and the anti point stuff just just put me over the edge.

And before I pass out I would also like to say sorry to any other people that I might have pissed off today... Have a good night...

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent