Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TelNet

/me breathes in.
    Well basically he told everyone that he was trying to secure his site by getting AO members to break into it. So he told everyone to break into breakfree.com (I think it was breakfree.com) and to leave a message saying you had rooted it, but not to delete anything. But someone (VictorKaum and a few others I think) sent a message to the webmaster asking about it. Needless to say, the webmaster had never heard of it and FreeAgent was kicked from AO.
    /me breathes out. Aaaaah

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Afterwards the webmaster contacted me (the manager of that firm and their lawyer contacted me too) to ask me advice. I helped them out... damm I better asked money for that! j/k. So I actually did some white hacking for them (and it was fun)...

(and to be complete -> Jethro is right, a few other AO members also contacted the webmaster to get some affirmation.)

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Senior since the 3 dot era

thx

Thx rcgreen to provide the link to that 'scam'. The threads about the actual 'hack' - in fact it was a lame crack - challenge by FreeAgent were deleted cause the target firm asked to.

man that is a while ago......I was still just developing into the AO member you all (well some of you) know and (even less of you) love hehe

v_Ln