Thread: 5|<r||D7 |<||)|)|35

Talking 5|<r||D7 |<||)|)|35

Hope this helps some of our lamer friends on AO
    Am sure they'll learn alot not that I'm trying to accuse them of being bankers (whoops typo)or anything.......

heh within like 2mins of posting this thread I recieved an anti-point with the reason
    u are such an idiot! Why dont u take ur own advice & read that site. Dick Head!
    Hmmm looks to me like some lil lamer/scrpt kiddie is a bit cranky today
    What you stay up all night r00tin' sum b0xz and miss out on your beauty sleep??

Heh whatever it was thanx for the anti-point made me smile - just reminded me just how dumb some people are and how glad I should be not to be one of them (well I hope not anyways >_<; )

/me chuckles softly and walks away

Hope this helps some of our lamer friends on AO
    Who would ur lamer friends on AO be?

Am sure they'll learn alot not that I'm trying to accuse them of being bankers (whoops typo)or anything.......
    How old are you?

"Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

ok try this link then http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sense+of+humour
    maybe you might find one >_<;

oh and as for my lamer friends on AO NB: the italics in original post......you may also want to search for sarcasm while your at google

Lamer friends? Common man that was just tasteless humor. I give this post a "WTF" and several frownies
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

I have a sense of humor bud. But if you have a problem with someone, take it up with them. . . PM them. Dont make stupid ass threads such as this one. Its useless. . . The script kiddiots feed off crap like this. They like it. Why make em happy? I have nothing against you, so dont take this the wrong way dude. Consider it constructive criticism.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Consider it constructive criticism.
    Consider this post 'constructive criticism' as well.
    I'd just like to remind everyone that the general
    chit chat forum ISN'T the only forum on AO. If you
    look at the active topics in AO you'll notice that the
    majority of them are in the general chit chat section.
    That's all good and everything but some of you
    need to realize that this is a security related site and
    not just a place to rack up post by creating useless
    threads with useless topics.

Remote_Access_

Originally posted by Remote_Access_

some of youneed to realize that this is a security related site and not just a place to rack up post by creating useless threads with useless topics.

Remote_Access_
    I've said that for the longest time. . . but it dosn't help. When I first came here, it was a wonderful place. . . . but when the script kiddiots found out about it. . . it started going down hill fast. . . ( the GCC forum that is)

criticism accepted - was just surfing through some of the weirder sites on the web and thought some of you might get a chuckle from that one - I realise it has nothing in the slightest to do with security but as this is the general chit chat room I thought twould be the best place to try and inject a lil humour. Ok so it wasn't the most sophisticated of jokes but I didn't expect it to get such a bad reception (well apart from a couple of peps who thought it was funny ty) Ahh well can't win them all

but peace yeah?? and no hard feelings I hope!?

v_Ln