Thread: Killem all!!!

FreeAgent

Angry Killem all!!!

http://coke.rotten.com/mother-of-all...andcastles.jpg

The unedited videotape of Osama bin Laden taking credit for the 9-11 attacks was released by the Pentagon today, demonstrating intent, culpability, and joy at the end result. Instead of showing you the same tape that everyone else is watching, we present to you this group of individuals gleefully admiring their sand castle.

The SourceRotten.com

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

Thats just bad and wrong

I agree "Killem All" ; but that picture looks fake

Have a Great weekend!!
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

The least of our concern over this would be their poor taste in art. This is no longer acceptable. Time to pick on the terrorist. Give 'em hell. Any body on their side should be concern about their well being. 'Sides, don't take the moral high ground, they only understand the language of violence and vengence, we must communicate in the same manner. Not advocating all out retribution, just hit the punk(s) responsible for this. Hey, they're gonna get it.
    dedklown

true these guys should be blasted, but maybe there are other ways to eliminate these potent treats by doing a better job at understanding their problem.... it could also be perceived as a wakeup call because if those dudes comited suicide for some reason.... and those reasons are not understood/treated/blasted i don't see why they couldn't do it again...
    damn blasing terrorist bases in mountains and jungles is so eficient at preventing them from taking over planes with CUTTERS !!!
    sorry my logic is failling me...

by the way the dudes on the pics look more indian then arabes because of the turban....
    i'm no expert on that kind of thing thaugh.
    assembly.... digital dna ?

Thumbs up

Looks like the Sun Microsystems company picnic
    planning a "hostile takover" of Microsoft.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.