Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have returned!!!

I have returned!!!

Ello All..
    In case you couldn't tell from the topic, I have returned after my short holiday.. it was extra short, because we got kicked out of the place that we were staying at... *according to the owners, we were 'riffraff'

Just thought I drop a quick note to tell of my early return...

Quick Question.... Didya Miss Me?!?!
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

How did you manage to get called riffraff? And yeah, missed yer witty remarks, now go out there and spread the word(s)
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Matty, you were gone? lol...no I did miss you sorta, nothing quite as fun as hearing stories from someone whos life is worse than mine. Glad you're back.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Damnit, double post....

Damnit, I deleted the top post, not the bottom post....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.

Well, the claim that we were riffraff was totally uncalled for....
    We were persecuted I tells ya!!!

Point 1: 2 people from our group were arriving a few hours after the main group... when they checked in to get their cabins, they were asked if they would like to be moved away from the young people....

Later in the stay, we were asked to move to another area if we wished to make noise, which we did, going to the area they specified...

Later that night, we were evicted from that area by management, and told we would have to leave in one hour.. one of the group negotiated that we be allowed to stay until morning, as most were blind drunk....

In the morning, we were presented with a piece of paper stating certain things...

Point 1: That we left the barbeque area (that's where they sent us) in a mess...
    Rebuttal: They evicted us from the area, and made us leave.. not giving us a chance to clean up... *It was a set-up in other words*

Point 2: They claimed that we received 3 warnings... In actuality, no warnings were recieved... or 1 warning, if you consider being asked to move to another area if we wish to make noise a warning...

Point 3: That they weren't giving us our money back... > We were very annoyed at that, coz it left us with very little money to find alternative accomodation....

When we left, we were discussing where we were going to stay, when a manager stated that we will not be able to get accommodation anywhere in this area... <they had us blacklisted from all accomodation in the area>.....

We went to another place 45 minutes up the coast, and found ourselves a nice place to stay...

They also rang people who were given as references, and informed them that we had evicted...
    Later, we had someone ring up and enquire to why we were kicked out, and why we did not recieve at least part of our money back....
    And.. *drum roll*... they recieved a completely different story that the person they first spoke was giving by management....
    they made lots of stuff up... some of which was quite flattering...
    *according to them, we drank over 15 bottles of spirits, and 6 cases of beer... What, were they going through our rubbish?!*
    Also, we broke their tennis court..... *they didn't even have a tennis court!!!!!!*

To sum it up.. it was fun, but being kicked out was quite annoying.....
    -Matty_Cross

hahhaha.. tsk tsk tsk..
    anyway.. welcome back ouback boy.. told u to bring our outback buddies wid us.. u wont listen.. hahah.. ol croc could have scared them to let u stay.. and da kangaroo could have knocked them senseless.. hehe

welcome back outback boy!!!

As I read over my previous post just then, I realised that I had presented a very one sided story... and since that is a bad thing to do, I've decided to list the things we did do wrong...

I think the primary thing that we did wrong, would have been the fact that we held a fight club while there... I was unfortunately forbidden from entering, due to my size and strength, and the fact that I had early tried to stab someone with a fork... I believe the fight club could've been an activity that the management of the park did not appreciate, as they kinda walked in on two people beating each other up...

Secondary thing which I believe could have caused the management to desire us gone from the park, was when they claimed that we had recieved 3 warnings, and we disagreed, one of the group, completely and utterly shitfaced, told them to "clarify the ****ing rules, you ****ing ****s".... this 'may' have been taken as being offensive, but the management had also used offensive language in the argument....

The third and a minor thing was that 3 or 4 glasses were broken....

I think I've listed everything....
    -Matty_Cross

Greetings Matty!

Welcome Back!!!

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. ~ William Penn

Hi mom!
    I always suspected you were riffraff Matty - then again, there are worse things than being blacklisted... three years ago, our group met the Czech Military Police, twice, including dogs... the first time because some of us were trowing rocks in a river (people had complained, apparently), and the second time because we didn't pay a restaurant-bill - the fact that we didn't have set foot in that restaurant did not really matter to them... We desided to pay the bill to avoid being eviced from the country...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Sounds like paying that bill was a good idea Guus....
    But I'm not riffraff!!! I swears it!!! I was sitting peacefully at the cabins, drowning my sorrows with half a case of beer and a bottle of tequila....
    -Matty_Cross