Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: psychodelic

Yeah that makes sense, if you are prone to dark thinking and dreaming it may intensify that and open it up to all your demons?

My friend has an LSD buddy. It's a green tree frog that talks.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Lsot a car because of LSD, friend of mine was barrowing it, saw a burning fridge in the middel of the streat, thaught it was a flashback, to prove to himeself that it was a flash back he tried t odrive trough it....wasn't a flash back.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

WTF??? So there was a burning fridge on the road??
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Never tried LSD and never want to, but I have tried alot of the others. Most intense one was peote. That was very very deep and intense. Was offered mescale a while after that, but it is purified peote, and to be truethfull, I didn't think I could handle it, so I turned it down.
    Basically, I don't like drugs for myself. Don't like losing control I guess. I don't like to see others misuse drug either, but if they are not hurting anyone but themselves, it is not my concern.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    WTF??? So there was a burning fridge on the road??
    He was on the south side of chicago picking up drugs. In my few trips into that are I have seen roads barokaded with burning couches, it seems that gangs just randomly set houshoald items on fire to form roadblocks.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?