Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anon response to neg anti-points

Anon response to neg anti-points

How about a way to respond to shithe@ds that give neg antipoints and don't leave their handle, but without being able to see to whom you are responding? I'm really gettin tired of the abuse of the antipoint system. Gotta do somethin'.

This would solve the new thread just to flame back problem.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Good Idea...poeple should at least leave a reason why they dislike a post.

Peace Korp

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I think this was suggested once before. I agree that it is a good idea. At least the flame threads are not nearly as bad as they used to be.....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Ditto

I agree. It rips me. I don't get out of line with anyone. None of us should neg points for posting an opinion. At least if we could respond to them anonomously, we may be abble to pm them and give them our point of view. Or even clarify a post and even an I'm sorry when we screw up.
    In other words. Those that do this grow up and lets all get along.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Ditto

I agree. It rips me. I don't get out of line with anyone. None of us should neg points for posting an opinion. At least if we could respond to them anonomously, we may be abble to pm them and give them our point of view. Or even clarify a post and even an I'm sorry when we screw up.
    In other words. Those that do this grow up and lets all get along.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Hi mom!
    Yeah, those false negative points are almost as irritating as those double posts, right Apocalpyse?
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

HEHEHEHE. Good one Guus. I have to admit I've seen more double posts today than any other lately. Hmmmmmm.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Hi mom!
    The site seems even slower than usual today, that might account for those extra double-posts. People are just way to impatient

Oh, and by the way, I love that new avatar apocalypse
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

I agree. It rips me. I don't get out of line with anyone. None of us should neg points for posting an opinion.
    Apocalypse right you are.

opinion should not recieve neg points. Neg points should be giving to:
    1. People who are just rude
    2. How can i hack people? posts
    3. distasteful post (ex: racist, annoying, vulgar)
    4. or like my one which i recieved a butt load of neg points "Not citing the souce" my mistake on that one

I try to make this enviroment postive as possilbe as should other people.

So in "MY OPINION" these damn kids that give neg points (for no reason) without posting handles should be tied up and beat. ALL in favor say "I" Ok then motion passes; the first beating will be schuled at the rise of the harvest moon. j/k

Great post this issue needs to be addressed.
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

AAAIIIE! NOT THIS TOPIC AGAIN! This stuff has been beaten to death so many times. Things that are NOT gonna happen:

1. AP system is staying.
    2. Names are not going to be automatically assigned to antipoints.
    3. Comment field is not mandatory (they'd just put "aaaaaa" or something.)

But I'll take this moment to make a shameless plug of my own attempt at beating an issue to death, the AP-response thread. (Ooh, threadid 133999... funny number.)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency