Thread: Is this posible?

Question Is this posible?

Is it possible to route a call trough a computer with cable internet, so that it looks like it came from your personal tell #? I was on my way to work, and i got a call on my cell phone. I didn't know who the hell it was, and after I got off I traced the # and it was placed from my business line in the basement of my house, and there was no one home at the time.... Also I have gotten some calls from a person who says that he was from at&t, at 3:00 A.M. in the morning!

If someone could help I would be very gratefull,
    -Korndogma

P.S. My systems have been compromised, is it true that you can hack a firewall like blackice defender with a properly named trojan?

I really have no idea, but just some advice - only post in one forum, people will flame you bad otherwise!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Ok, sorry...... in other phorums you do that to get attention... evedently not in this one.. thanx for the warning.

-Korndogma

Hi mom!
    You don't do this in whatever forum to get attention. Cross-posting is considered an irritating waste of time, space and bandwidth in newsgoups, forums and mailboxes all over the net.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Re: Is this posible?

Originally posted by korndogma
    Is it possible to route a call trough a computer with cable internet, so that it looks like it came from your personal tell #? I was on my way to work, and i got a call on my cell phone. I didn't know who the hell it was, and after I got off I traced the # and it was placed from my business line in the basement of my house, and there was no one home at the time.... Also I have gotten some calls from a person who says that he was from at&t, at 3:00 A.M. in the morning!

If someone could help I would be very gratefull,
    -Korndogma

P.S. My systems have been compromised, is it true that you can hack a firewall like blackice defender with a properly named trojan?
    Sounds like a phreaker trick, don't know how though. Sorry.

As for black ice the answer is yes. I would go get Sygate Personal Firewall to be safe.

But that's just me and I realize my comments are not taken all that well. Too bad.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Guus, i disagree. In the news-world cross-posting is accepted, double-posting isn't. Why? Because with cross-posting, alle the replies would be the same for both news-groups. If you double-posted however, the threads would be different. But I guess you ment double-posting in the first place? I mean, to cross-post in a forum isn't possible, is it?
    ---
    proactive

Hi mom!
    proactive, I stand corrected
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.