Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Google

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I like the idea of having a search engine on AO. Being able to search for a document instead of trying to find one would be a great time saver.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

oblio
    Antionline had one called Antisearch when JP began his pseudo corporation. Along with Antisearch, Askbub, Anticode, Antionline.net and Antionline.org all failed.

Originally posted by oblio
    Antionline had one called Antisearch when JP began his pseudo corporation. Along with Antisearch, Askbub, Anticode, Antionline.net and Antionline.org all failed.

Pseudo corporation? Is this the infamous oblio back? I thought JP deleted your account oblio.

Back to your old habits I guess.

Originally posted by oblio
    Well, why you're here ?!?

PS: I'm curious ...
    What is essential is invisible
    to the eye ...
    ]ØÐÖ§|-|Å

Why not just link to it and have it open in a new page. That way ppl stay here and also attach to google

do any of you care to explane how a simple
    search engine will make the site more complicated?

Remote_Access_

oblio
    it is 'EXPLAIN'.

"Why not just link to it and have it open in a new page. That way ppl stay here and also attach to google"

IS IT SO ****ING HARD TO PRESS CTRL N AND OPEN A NEW BROWSER WINDOW. GOOGLE ****ING EVEN OFFERS A SEARCH BAR FOR MSIE AND OPERA HAS ONE BUILT IN NOT TO MENTION THE SIDEBAR IN NETSCAPE. MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS.

I think Remote was offering a simple suggestion. You act like your life depends on someone agreeing with your position Oblio...no need for caps lock. I shall put this post on report also because there is no justification for this over-reaction

Hmm... On my own site, I have a search box for search.com, and it works perfectly. No problems that I've seen yet. I can't imagine that the google.com one would be much different. Again, I'm all for it! And all for oblio's QUICK departure (maybe it'll last this time...)

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

I think this AO site is just fine.. JP has done a good job and it improves by the month. RA the suggestion for a search engine is good. Google? Well maybe.

Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.