Thread: Ranking System

Question Ranking System

This has already probably been asked/answered, but I couldn't find where... what's the new ranking criteria? I know you used to be a senior member at 100 (I think) and I've got 195 now, and I'm only a member... So, I say again, what's the new ranking system?

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

as a guess, I think it may be more tightly linked to your anti-point score as well as just a posting total.

I'm sure I was senior this am.

I searched for this info as well, couldn't find anything. Hopefully JP will post up something explaining it all.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

I´m guessing that it´s related to for how long you´ve been registered..
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Yep there is another thread floating around asking the same question. As yet JP has not made a post in the New Features section....

So far I have come across: Antionline Newbie, Junior Member, Antionline Junior Member, Antionline Member and Senior Member. Whatever system is now being used, I am sure it is better than the last one!

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Ya know I had just become a MEMBER from junior member status, now I am stuck with this newbie shyt. Man that sux. Its okay, I only have 40 somthing post's and like 95 antipoints.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Well this is a surpise! I wonder how it works? It looks like status in based upon time in AO and number of posts.
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

Senior since the 3 dot era
    This is discussed in this thread: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=174924

The new ranking is:

Below is our new member structure, based only on the number of posts a user has made (which is the point of the member status to begin with).

AntiOnline Newbie (Minimum Posts: 0)

AntiOnline Jr. Member (Minimum Posts: 75)

AntiOnline Member (Minimum Posts: 175)

AntiOnline Addict (Minimum Posts: 275)
    At this level, a user can use the AO Addicts Forum

AntiOnline Senior Member (Minimum Posts: 400)

(this is based off of a suggested structure made by the_g_nee)

It may take a while for the database to update everyone's title, so you may see some old titles hanging around for a bit. They'll all move over once the database has time to finish.

JP

JP just posted his new ranking system in this thread here