Thread: H.323 gatekeeper opinions

H.323 gatekeeper opinions

We are looking into H.323 gatekeeper software and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the subject.

We are strongly considering the RadVision ECS, any thoughts on this one?

With that question I can't avoid bringing up VOIP, videoconferencing, netmeeting clients, etc. etc. So thoughts on that wouldn't be out of place in this thread either.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

I can see not allot of people have converged networks.

Am I really alone in this one. Well I'll kepp you updated as to what I've found.

BTW - Zepherin, thanks for the info but I'm opting for H.323 over SIP because I need more than the initiation handled. I have to have a way of redirecting calls and what not when and if something fails.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson