Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things current in Central Florida

Thumbs up

They need to outlaw AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS.
    That would get the stupid peolpe off the road.
    Maybe air conditioning too...
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

"18 people driving and talking on their cell phones with only 1 driver using the handsfree"

did you ever wish they made hand help EMF pulse devices? ;-)
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Re: Re: Things current in Central Florida

Originally posted by antihaxor

Well Vorlin I'm just down the road from you and its no better here in Ft.Laud. They need to pass some legislation regulating the use of hand held devices in automobiles. I saw a lady working on her friggin laptop man! She almost hit me. When she pulls over she says"Sorry I was looking at my laptop" SHEESH.
    I once saw a man on the highway doing 70 while reading a Steven King Book. This happened in PA East of Philly.

Sometimes it seems only stupid people are breeding. . . (borrowed that line from a band sorry I can't recall the name).

I am a cracker
    Hey vorlin you missed out the best part we also have Y-BOR CITY!

This just goes to prove my point about Darwin's thoery being wrong.

I mean what Darwin didn't count on was that stupid people would breed faster than nature could kill them off.

So much for natural selection.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    This just goes to prove my point about Darwin's thoery being wrong.

I mean what Darwin didn't count on was that stupid people would breed faster than nature could kill them off.

So much for natural selection.
    We can always compensate, let's start by taking off all the damn safety labels on waffels and such. =P I'm sure that even out the abnormality in breeding speed... =)