Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Love The Kiddys!!!!

Dude that cracked me up thanks for the laugh. Where do all of these idiots come from? lmao

Thumbs up The Kiddies...

Yeah, I have one. This actually happened recently...very recently. Over ICQ. Man...you can find the FUNNIEST guys there. And people with ALL their information stored on ICQ, read on and you'll see me freak him out a bit...This starts off computer related...but then it turns into..oh..well...just check it out:

--------------------------------------
    ICQ History Log For:
    73334300 Maniac
    Started on Sat Jan 19 22:32:05 2002
    --------------------------------------
    Code:
    Maniac                       Thats nice.  You know if you DIDNT have a PC
                                      or as REAL people like to call
                                      them.....COMPUTERS!  You wouldnt be on icq now
                                      would you?

[WebCarnage]          no I wouldn't :-P

[WebCarnage]          So mr.733344300, how's life?

Maniac                       First off.....I dont really want to talk to
                                      you.  I just want to make FUN of you.  Thats
                                      all......just a quick makin fun of.

[WebCarnage]           Ah...Neff James, I'm dubious that you could
                                      ever have the wealth of knowledge that I have
                                      aquired through-out many years...

[WebCarnage]           but your not worthy of such knoledge...I mean
                                      your only 14. I'd grow up a bit then come back
                                      later when you can see the reasonablity of
                                      spelling PC over Computer.

Maniac                       OH!  Im sorry.  I figured you were a simple
                                      person.  I didnt mean to mistake that.  YOUR
                                      GAY ARNT YOU!

[WebCarnage]           if you want to flame, stick to the topic fool.
                                      I'm no homosexual, yet you might be, knowing
                                      that you havn't even reached puberty, so just
                                      wait...there's hope for you yet...

Maniac                       I will be aure not to bend over to tie my shoe
                                      in front of you faggot

[WebCarnag              if your infront of me it's simple knowledge
                                      that i'd be in the wrong direction to help you
                                      stimulate your sexual experiance...Your head
                                      would be infront of me...not your ass, please
                                      use simple physics to insult...it's pissing me
                                      off that ignorrant ICQ members can't even do
                                      that properly...

Maniac                       Then why the hell are retarded nerds like your
                                      ugly mother lovin' ass on here?  YOU UNCLE
                                      ****ER!!!

[WebCarnage]           It's fascinating how you arogant users can't
                                      even make up your own insults. You have to
                                      refer to movies that insult, such as
                                      SouthPark. Funny movie... You sort of remind
                                      me of that character...what was his name
                                      again? ...Sudam Hussain? ...yea, thats the
                                      guy. 

Maniac                       Thanks.  That is my great great grandpa

[WebCarnage]           so your Iraqi then? Nice to see you've
                                      probably been mutated with all the oil spills
                                      they have, not to mention their oil prices
                                      inflating...Jesus it must be hell living
                                      there. But you know the old Iraqi saying: "If
                                      you can't get Iraqi ass, move to the States"
                                      ...we welcome you with open arms (and legs)
                                      just to let you know. Sexual segregation is
                                      openly spread here...no need to hide your
                                      homosexuality. Your free to be your own
                                      person. Good luck.

Maniac                       First off....you idiot......i am not iraqi. 
                                      It is was us normal folk call a joke.  and
                                      anopther thing.....how old are you?

[WebCarnage]          Nice comeback. Nice to see it takes you long
                                      enough to post, what? ...two lines worth of
                                      insult. Infact this isn't even insult. But
                                      it's ok, your just brushing with my ub3r-1337
                                      fl4m1ng skillz. Normal folk eh? ...what
                                      timezone are you in son. More important over,
                                      what time period are you in, hopefully you
                                      havn't gotten stuck with your grandparents to
                                      long to be calling your friends "folk". And
                                      what does my age have to do with conversation.

Maniac                       Ok little guy.  I dont give a rats ass about
                                      your ub3r-1337 fl4m1ng skillz.  You know what
                                      that is to me?  Well I will tell you.  It
                                      equals a big pile of dog ****.  The reason it
                                      is taking me so long to type is because I am
                                      watching some good ol' american football.

Maniac                       Wanker

Maniac                       Type stinky type!!!

[WebCarnage]           Oh really....so your into that kinky dog ****
                                      eh? And watching football and typing on the
                                      computer has been proven (yes, by scientists)
                                      to be unhealthy. But what would you expect
                                      from an under-privledged family with no
                                      economic stability and little or no social
                                      life. American football eh? yea...I love that
                                      sport. If you notice there are no homosexual
                                      conotations. But hey, if the Jaguars are
                                      called Jags, what are the Titans short for?

[WebCarnage]          You like calling other men "stinky" ...hmmm, I
                                      know of a few homosexual friends, but none
                                      treat me as if they liked me...eh...must be a
                                      thing with you Iraqi's

Maniac                       what i heard your mom was good in bed.....i
                                      ****ed her so hard she had to pull the sheets
                                      out of her ass.....you think i am poor...then
                                      why is your mom going around and ****ing
                                      everyone that she sees for money...

Maniac                       fuick you mexian` 

[WebCarnage]          ...my mother is 76 years old. Hey, if she's
                                      ****ing around with other guys thats fine by
                                      me. It's their problem. I never knew you were
                                      into that mature of a sex life. But hey,
                                      people are weird, .you seem pretty odd as
                                      well. But hey, it's been nice talking to you.
                                      I'm adding you to my list so we can continue
                                      this later. You seem like a nice fellow who,
                                      only when I'm bored, can boss around until you
                                      start pissing in your pants...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Talking

Funny as hel%$#^#. I love those K1DD1e5.....................
    I always like it after you tell them to shove off. They always say "I'm going to hack or I'm going to fuc%@#%# your box up" or something olong those lines. Then you can look at your router (or firewall what have you) logs and see where they have port scanned you or pinged you to no avail. I just want to sit and laugh at them. Good post. Funny.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Funny shiznit. And I've got a few things similar to those on my site. You need to check them out. http://www.w-h-o.cjb.net click on "Condexx Files".
    Enjoy

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

*LOL*Thanks that man my night reading that, its scarry to think that these people come in as newbies and do this, glab you find it funny so that us newbies that want to learn can.
    ForeverLearning

Webcarnage when he said "Type stinky type!!!" how could you control yourself in the face of such a scathing, malicious putdow?

The things I miss from my youth......This thread rocks!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Syn, that is by far the funniest shyt i have ever read.... I like the part about LINUX you idiot!!
    LOL. OMG And then he called you a wanna be....Hahhah...teach me how to hack oh gawd i love that one too.

If i was a joint I would smoke myself.
    i don't know what i meant by that....i must be 133+
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Talking

Amusing. I suppose they have nothing else to do but impress their equally "elite" (is anyone else getting tired of l337 sp34|< yet?) friends by talking tough to a stranger online.

I gave up on this venue of communication years ago for a few reasons:

It was hard to find someone to whom you could converse intellectually with about related subjects

It was filled with hyperbole and threats

It was heavily infiltrated

It was run by wannabe chat nazis

It was filled with expletives.

It would be nice to find a better board with some somewhat developed characters having a little maturity. Maybe I should try irc ao... been there only a few times.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Just speaking of moronic chatters here, has anybody ever noticed the type of people that you find in online gaming? I've been insulted for good playing and bad, and usually can't finish a game without the word "gay" coming up. And has anybody ever gone on a roleplaying server? The last time I did this was on the AniméMUD three years ago - the character I chose (Vegeta from DBZ) is an arrogant bastard, and although I'm not like that, it was "a role-playing chat, for people who want to roleplay their favourite character" (paraphrased). Yet, when I roleplayed, I found out that it was just another chatroom for people with no lives (sic) and that they actually banned me for roleplaying. People on the internet (well, most - we actually seem to have an intelligent group here on AO) have to learn to grow up and join the rest of humanity in leaving adolescence. Whew. Ok, I'm done.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede