Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: inportant!!!!!!!

inportant!!!!!!!

Who can hack www.cnhonker.net?

Um...I don't think we're supposed to do that. The last person who asked that was kicked off the site and those who helped him were called dumbasses by JP. I don't want to know what this site is or why you want it hacked, all I know is that is a SECURITY site where people talk about stopping hacking. Supposedly.

Besides, if you want a job done, learn how and do it yourself. Idiot.
    Why am I still here?

Greetz.
    Technically, I can hack it. But why would I want to? I have better ways of expressing my individualism. And I do those. I help people with computer problems. I listen to obnoxiously loud music while driving obnoxiously fast with my windows rolled obnoxiously down. And I get very upset by people like you making obnoxious posts. No more! I want it to stop! *sigh*

What's the matter with kids these days?

--PhirePhreak
    *grumble*
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Have we learned nothing from this site nakoka? :::Sighs::: Script Kiddies never learn do they?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

** yawn **

Thread need closing, right people?

Hahha OMG not another one again!!! hahaha...

Where in China did you say you were from? Guangdong was it? Well by this post I think they got the last part right (dong).
    If you want it hacked. Why ask here? Do it yourself so you can be l33T like all the other kiddies.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Banned
    Remember this, Nakoka?
    Or this ?

Once more: WHO CAN HACK www.cnhonker.net ?

Originally posted by nakoka
    Once more: WHO CAN HACK www.cnhonker.net ?
    Mr. Nakoka, after the FreeAgent fiasco you won't find ANYONE here willing to help. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me after what happened if your topic gets you banned. I'm sure you are aware that computer crime carries a death penalty in China?