Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BlackIce Vulnerability

I am a cracker
    Zonealarm is no better than Black Ice Defender! Get Norton's internet security 2002, or sonicWALL!

Originally posted by I am a cracker
    Zonealarm is no better than Black Ice Defender! Get Norton's internet security 2002, or sonicWALL!
    Don't have clue about sonicwall but if you think Norton is secure than you have allot to learn.

If you'd be so kind as to run Outbound on those firewalls and let me know the results, I'd much appreciate it. See previous posts.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted by I am a cracker
    I agree, Gibson of www.grc.com disagrees however.
    Even though Black ice is not totally secure you can still slip and bust your 127.0.0.1!
    LMAO

I'm happy with BlackICE - it's pretty intuitive, and I'm not worried about anyone seriously trying to hack me - after all, what do I have worth hacking into? It seems to catch most of them, so I'm happy enough with that.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Hello Rouge!

Good day to you! Thanks for the info Rogue! The safest way indeed is to be unplug
    Keep-up the good work!!!

A blessed day to all!!!

"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now… as I shall not pass this way again. " ~William Penn

Thanks Alexzel.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill