Thread: Colourgenics, it works!

Talking Colourgenics, it works!

Colourgenics is the theory that you can tell different things about people from the colours that they like. I have found this site which will give you a basic overview of your personality etc according to what colours you pick.

So give it a go and then post the results you get, we'll see who has the best profile or something.

My result:-

You are longing for some love and affection at this time ... not that you have been deprived of tender loving care ... but there are times when everyone needs to try something new or to go "somewhere" else to perhaps experience that little extra "understanding" ...

In actual fact you are not willing to exert yourself in any way. You have that truly "laid back" attitude, and unwilling to extend yourself or exert undue effort. You feel that to move forward - be it in your life style or in business relationships - it would require more energy output than you are prepared to give at this time. You want to take life easy and your attitude is such that Enough is Enough

Enough is enough ... But the problems never seem to stop. They never stop.. You feel, and maybe you are right, that the problems seem to go on and on ...and you have indeed had more than your fair share of trials and tribulations. But to give you credit ...You bounce back - Time again and again.... you stick to your beliefs because deep down you have that inner knowledge, that "belief" system that in the end -everything will turn out OK...and you are right....it will !

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You don't like conflict and you endeavour to avoid criticism. You want to do your own thing and to be able to decide what is right for you. You have considerable personable charm - and this is used with considerable effect on those that keep your company..

I dont know how much faith to put into this colourgenics, cos most of the points given seem to be generalities rather than specifics. Tell me what you think!

Thumbs up Re: Colourgenics, it works!

Originally posted by the_g_nee
    Colourgenics is the theory that you can tell different things about people from the colours that they like. I have found this site which will give you a basic overview of your personality etc according to what colours you pick. Tell me what you think!
    I have a similar theory. You can tell a lot about a person
    from the color of beer he drinks. I go for a porter, really black
    and nasty. Don't bother me with that light stuff.
    I also like English marmalade, the really bitter kind that
    children won't touch!
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.