Thread: The robot spanked my ass and i fell down

The robot spanked my ass and i fell down

Everyone knows robots are nothing to take lightly. Honestly, if they werent made out of metal and blinking lights i could probably kick some robot ass.

Anyway i was just wondering how many of you smoke fat blunts. I'm guessing 3.

:::Sigh::: Your 1st post & its not even security related. Please dont start useless threads to clutter up the server. If ur gona post, post something useful. . . . not garbage. . Thanks.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

I think.. that even though they are made out of metal and blinking lights ... I could still take on a robot.

Nothing surpasses the abilities of the human brain.

Do you realize that man, as small and fragile as his body is, used to take down the Wooly Mammoth?!!! Amazing as that is .... and yes, men do take out Bears.

Tanks are basically robots, albeit they are not automatons and require an operator... but a single man can take out a tank... I loved the move Mad Max

What separates us...our brains, our ability to reason and think and our independence from one anther. There is no such thing as a collective human thought....every thought happens independtly for every person...Yes...we may "agree" with one anther and we may submit to another's ideas but ther is no direct interface between the workings of my brain and any one elses.... but now I ramble ...

My point: I could take out a robot.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn

RogueSpy: The kid's post was security related ... what happens if someone builds a whole robot army and tries to attack us?

We will have to quickly hack their IR interfaces and wireless transmission sequences in order to defend all of humanity....WE are the White-Hats that will ride the cyber-corridors "to the rescue"!

"Hi! Ho! Silver, away!"

erm...niboreon...lay off eh?

lol, jk. All is well in the happy land of AntiOnline...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Wbby --- wtf r u talking about? --- "lay off" ... I wasn't dogging anyone .... just playing with the topic.

Anyway i was just wondering how many of you smoke fat blunts. I'm guessing 3.
    erm...niboreon...lay off eh?
    Wbby --- wtf r u talking about? --- "lay off" ... I wasn't dogging anyone .... just playing with the topic.

I think WebCarnage was telling you to lay off the fat blunts....

Well, I think we've found 1 of the three people who hit the wacky, I wonder who the rest are...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Not me.
    I've never smoked a big, fat, juicy, red-haired blunt before in my life and if I did, I definitely did not inhale.

No sir, that stuff is *cough* bad *cough* for you. And to all the kids out there, listen to some Jell-o Biafra.

You need realplayer.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Call me Godson

Damn dude you must have quantity if you're rolling blunts of dank. lol I smoked a bowl of neon green a few minutes ago and im SCHTONED as hell. **** blunts, they just waste it. lol And yes, this has nothing to do with comp security, but you read it anyway. =|

|| And one more thing, Tenacious D is GOD. Jack Black World Wide. ||

Keeping it real for all those thugging ass senior citizens. Represent.

well this has been an... interesting thread. wonderboy is an ok song, havent heard any of their other songs yet...

I did not exhale... (P.C.U. anybody?)