Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something So True Its Funny

Talking Something So True Its Funny

Have u ever noticed that windows kiddys that use DoS think they are l33t? Or windows kiddys that defaced a IIS website thinks thier cool for it? Have u noticed thoes kiddys probly have never run any other OS then windows or mac or dos (to run ping.exe . Well i think ive found a even lower form of kiddy...

The linux kiddy, Thats right the kiddy that runs linux and has little to no idea how to work it correctly or secure it even. How is this worse then a windows kiddy u may ask.. well at least a windows kiddy knows the basics for windows and dos if not a above avrg amount of know-how of it. Yet the linux kiddys who just got the OS and act like thier l33t for having it. Linux kiddys are usually ex-windows kiddys who think they can be l33ter if they try and run a linux box. Then these kids end up donloading something for linux off the net that promises to make them be able to hack something like a webpage or windows and it ends up being a backdoor DDoS bot which turns thier connection into another zombie to run bigger attacks on webpages.

So in ur own opinions, whats worse... a idiot that knows a little about his OS? or a idiot that knows nothing but thinks hes cool cause hes "trying".

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

For my money the idiot who knows nothing but thinks he's cool for trying is the worse. Cos at least the other guy has actually learned something. Its good to try new stuph, but to think your the dogs bollox just for trying is lame.

So in ur own opinions, whats worse... a idiot that knows a little about his OS? or a idiot that knows nothing but thinks hes cool cause hes "trying".
    There's nothing wrong with trying.

its not that they are worse for trying, its that the're worse because they think that the're better than everyone cause they have linux, not because they try
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

At least these kids had the guts to go and download linux and learn a little about unix shells
    and also there on the right path most will evetualy become intrested in linux and really leard how to use linux

Everyone had to start someplace. Most folks walk before they run.

Talking

I think those soo called script kiddies just want to show off their skills in nuking n' all those stuffs...thinking that by doing all of that..others will consider them "ELITE"....I don't think that they really know what they are doing...maybe they think that nuking, etc....is coool...don't they have any better things to do?

SilVerRusT
    (hi...ho...silver away!)

i agree everyone must start someplace, but the point thats being made is that they THINK there BETTER then everyone else, not that there trying new things
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

ya know NetSyn...you are really starting to worry me...you talk an awful lot about kiddies. I am really beginning to wonder where you hang out to get all your stories about kiddies. And I haven't completely eliminated the notion that you may be one yourself........lol

I am kidding of course...I don't even know you

Has anyone ever noticed that Syn's last two threads have been about script kiddies (no offense, Syn, but do I detect a hint of bitterness
    I try my very best not to be a script kiddy... sure, I run windows, not linux, and I use downloaded programs, but I do so with learning in mind, and I don't go to chatrooms all over the web saying "m3 iz 37337 hax0r"... no, just to my clueless friends
    I came to AntiOnline because I want to learn, not to try to impress anybody - if I didn't want flames, I wouldn't post stuff like this
    So, I say, go easy on the kiddies... they provide the rest of us with entertainment, and they just haven't made it past pubescence yet... and you know what those hormones can do...
    Instead, let us, as their superiors, extend our hands out to them, and lead them from their blasphemous (spelling?), heathen ways and into the light that is hacking. (I should write more poetry.)

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede