View Poll Results: Is this something you whoud like me to post or is it just nonsens by me.

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is god info.

0 0%
  • it's ok but I getting tired.

0 0%
  • My eyelids they are sudenly shut closed.

0 0%
  • loud thump to the floor.(I killed somone by posting?)

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web Development Forum?

Banned

Web Development Forum?

Well I posted this earlier but something fecked up along the line.

Anyone just making a proposal for a Web Development Forum due to the many queries that have cropped up on the subject lately.

Tell me what you think ppl!

Hey why not, there is plenty of discussion about computers in general, not just security.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.

ii laddy

I'd say yes because go to one already when i stumble on something i cant figure out by myself(or i can but it will, take like ALL day) so i post a question on a forum, and get really good feedback. So why not have one here, i'm sure it would get used alot

Well ...advanced web development does require SOME knowledge of security. The two go hand in hand IMHO........ask cognos hehe

Hell Yea, we need a web development forum. During the day I am employed as a web developer, so that would give me an excuse to use when my boss asks why I am at AO.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

I loved that Ennis! I am sure it will be very beneficial to the community. It is not just about designing an aesthetically pleasing page. The functionality of the site and its related components are at hand. Web development is a vast field. It is very interesting to learn the ropes of both client and server side aspects

Have a nice day!!!

A blessed day to all!!!

"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now… as I shall not pass this way again. " ~William Penn

I like the idea too, dont think there is / will be a problem with too many forums on AO. It will just give visitors to AO a specific place to find information on what they are looking for. Good idea.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Great idea in my opinion! Good suggestion Ennis!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

I would love to see AO have a web design forum

That's a good idea! But how about making a programming-forum instead, not just specifically for web-programming. I mean, when you're through with the design, what's left is basically programming.
    Well, well, that doesn't matter. What matters is this:
    Ennis! What happened to HE-MAN, my childhood hero??? He wan't killed by Skeletor, was he? Please tell me he's still alive!
    ---
    proactive