Thread: Gradient Images For Post AntiPoint Levels

Banned

Gradient Images For Post AntiPoint Levels

Greetings All:

Well, Terr came up with the idea, I talked it over with him on IRC, and he made me up the graphics necessary to do the gradient image for the "antipoint level of this post is". I just got done programming it in, and it looks great! Thanks Terr.

I added the old text message "even, very positive" etc. as an alt tag for the images, so if you hold your mouse over them, you can still read it.

There's a thread discussing this, and a couple of other image ideas that Terr is working on here.

Enjoy!

Banned
    i actually like this idea. even though the comments are more entertaining, you have a better picture on the point level opposed to someone elses point level. KEEP UP THE NEW FEATURES!! I love it !

Good idea, I like it. Because you can see immediately post assignement, when there is many.
    What is essential is invisible
    to the eye ...
    ]ØÐÖ§|-|Å

JP said that there are ALT tags included in the HTML so that you can get a text output when you highlight your mouse over the graphic, this works in IE, but in Opera it doesn't. Does Opera have an option for turning this on or doesn't it support it at all?

Thanks in advance,
    Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Another new innovative feature. Every week there seems to be another one. Great stuph.

Thanks Terr and JP. I know you guys are putting a lot of time, energy and effort into all the features.

It's appreciated.... eye candy is Yummy
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=