Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What to do with Taliban prisoners?

I think these people do not deserve punishment (if I get a neg antipoint for this, I feel bad for you for having a closed mind). All these people did was fight for what they believed in, it's just sad they did it how they did. I think that despite all of the people dying, the best thing to do is not retaliate, but rather prevent. I don't have any direct solutions, but fighting over something never solved anything. If you can't get in, you can't cause harm. Same with the security profession and hackers, and I'm sure you all (or most) would agree if asked if hacking was bad that the security shouldn't have let them in in the first place and none of it will happen. It's a total metaphor, IMO.

System_Overload
    Have you ever seen that movie 7? If so I think we should do to them what that sick dude did to that one guy. Cut them open peice by peice really slow and keep them alive as lond as we can so they can feel the pain for months maybe even years!!! I need to stop im making myself sick lol

System_Overload

Originally posted by inKognito
    i just want to say that i don't want to hear more american propaganda/patriotism...
    kill the fanatic leaders, not their victims
    I must say that as an American....I don't give ***** about what you don't want to hear!
    These "victims" as you call them are not only indirectly responsable for the WTC attacks they are also guilty of torturing and persecuting thier own poeple. Perhaps we should turn them back over to the afgans. They would deal with them swiftly I assure you.

Don't come to an American based site and tell US that you don't want to hear our patriotism!
    It would be wise to keep those thoughts to yourself.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    I apologize for letting my anger get to me....lifes too short to be angry.

quote:Originally posted by inKognito
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i can understand why you're so angry but it's not the right way...or do you think our god wants us to kill these people? eye for an eye ? my god...what would jesus say...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Islam is based around "The God of Abraham". Which is essentually the same God as the Christian God. However,the idea of "The God of Abraham" was corrupted by anger. Abraham was married to a woman named Sarah. According to the "Holy Bible", (which by the way is the top selling book of all time.) God had told Abraham to marry her. Abraham wanted more than anything a son. However this woman Sarah could not bear child. Later he cheats on her with a harlott and she gives birth to Ismeal. God told Abraham that all that followed Ishmeal's descent would hate him. Ishmeal was corrupted by hate and anger.Eventually leading to the Palestinian Millitiants. BTW this is the oldest battle in history that is still being waged.And the Bible talks how the last battle will be fought there.....Armageddon.

Just so you don't think I was making this all up. Pick up a copy of the Bible, and check out
    Genisis Chapter 25
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Banned
    WARNING

Not for the weak hearted

i just thought of a good way to give these as$40les what they deserve.

• obtain a good length of barb wire, some gasoline, a PVC pipe and a nice sized tree.
    • hehehe
    • ram the PVC pipe up the terrorists' bum far enough to reach the major internal organs, but not far enough to kill them.
    • slide the barb wire into the full length of the pipe and proceed to pull the pipe out, thus leaving the barb wire inside the terrorists digestive system.
    • douse the tree with gasoline
    • tie the other end of the barb wire to the tree that you just soaked in gas, leaving about 1 ft. of barb wire between his ass and the tree
    • then light the tree on fire

This gives him the desicion to rip out all of his internal organs or to get burnt to death. Or if you are very sick minded, take their balls and put them in a vice and keep turning, and turning, and turning.... POP!!

set free, there still isn't any proof the Taliban had **** do do with anything! but i'm sure Bush will keep them there 'in inhumman conditions'(to use his words) untill they die, ****ing corupt america! but we live here so we got to get use to the modo 'kill the ones we hate, then find who did it and kill them too.'

[NOTE: At first we blamed the teliban for the oclahoma(prob spelled that bad, sorry) city bombings.]

-Guerrilla Se7en

Exclamation

My Lai Massacre
    On March 16, 1968 the angry and frustrated men of Charlie Company, 11th Brigade, Americal Division entered the village of My Lai. "This is what you've been waiting for -- search and destroy -- and you've got it," said their superior officers. A short time later the killing began.
    As the "search and destroy" mission unfolded it soon degenerated into the massacre of over 300 apparently unarmed civilians including women, children, and the elderly.

What has happend to the american soldiers? the taliban soldiers should get the same punishment...none...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/vietnam...hes/mylai.html

quote "I think we should give them all sex changes and send them back."

that would be the worst punition ever ....
    and enough with the american propaganda .... people don't act like that for no reasons ....
    maybe it is an eye 4 an eye after all....
    wish all american laws were applied to all, not just to americans.... that would change the face of the planet in less then 5 mins
    assembly.... digital dna ?

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    I agree America is corrupt...but its the best damn counrty in the world....
    I got the equivelant of Vietnam in Negitive Antipoints on this post so I suppose I should keep my opinions of this to myself. Not that i care what you guys think of me, but more along the lines of keeping my best reference for security and computing.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

well "if u will keep seeds of weeds , there is a chance of getting weeds again...so better not keep the seeds..."
    i am not an american ...but my country also is suffering .... from the same problem...

intruder...
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.