Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do with Taliban prisoners?

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Hey jinx, where you from?
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

I have to agree with rcgreen. The German soldiers were sent home, even if they took part combat. I think that was right decision.
    ---
    proactive

Angry

i just want to say that i don't want to hear more american propaganda/patriotism...
    kill the fanatic leaders, not their victims

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

LISTEN

LISTEN German boy, I dont mean to talk shyt but what the ****?! You don't know. You don't know shyt! We are all about to burn here. Wait till these terrorist get there hands on a nuke. Then its game over. they would use it in heart beat. Osama Got Away, we are about to get attacked again. WE BLEED, WE DIE, WE CRY. They are trying to kill all americans.that is what they want....you know like that one counrty tried to kill all of the jews....I dont really remember what that one was...but i bet YOU do. Wait till they go after you. Wait till they take your mothers life! And then you can talk about propaganda!

I'm sorry guys for getting so damn angry.....but i have been very frustrated about all of this.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

They should be mind zaped and be forced to watch christian videos and clips from the bible. Afterwords turned back over to their friends. The mind scramble will not go over to well with their friend , speaking of christanity, and they will executed on the spot by their own friends.

I am a cracker
    What do you think should be done, and even more interesting: What do you think really is gonna happen to them? Perhaps someone got any "inside-information"?

I say send them to prison in Florida or "Attica" prison kept under very tight surveilance. I personally think they are gonna get killed by the(services) U.S Government for being prisoners then it will all be covered up then everyone will forget about them. They are just another STATISTICS!

I am a cracker
    What do you think should be done, and even more interesting: What do you think really is gonna happen to them? Perhaps someone got any "inside-information"?

I say send them to prison in Florida or "Attica" prison. Kept under very tight surveilance. I personally think they are gonna get killed by the(services) U.S Government for being prisoners then it will all be covered up then everyone will forget about them. They are just another STATISTICS!
    Living a different way you can expect me to feel the same seperating our lives wondering why Face down I walked away every time I think I do the right thing you turned your back on me tripping into a world that never seems to far away to much time to many wasted days! How can you be this way! don't do acid its pretty trippy

Line them up 1 by 1 and shoot each one in the head twice,
    then they can go and join those 70 virgins osama promised them.

crimina1

Exclamation

i never wanted to insult any of the victims of the attack but i think it's not a solution to kill all these people...and the country that tried to kill of the jews WAS germany...belive me...i remember...we all do...and right now history is repeating...in those days the whole german nation followed adolf hitler because he promised improvement in their quality of life which had suffered after WWI...at that time the german people were hungry and they were dirty...just like the people in afghanistan who followed bin laden...he said: fight for me, fight for allah and you will be rewarded...it's the same thing...these people look at america and they see people having big cars, people having swimming pools in their garden and people who have enough to eat...the only way to stop the terror is to abolish the injustice in the world...give these people enough to eat, give them justice and they will never attack you again...
    i can understand why you're so angry but it's not the right way...or do you think our god wants us to kill these people? eye for an eye ? my god...what would jesus say...

BTW: america dropped the atomic bomb on hiroshima and nagasaki killing thousands of people...

Originally posted by Dr Toker
    I have no mercy for these peices of shyt. **** them! All they want is to kill Americans. WTF did we do to them. Not a damn thing. They hate us because we know who God really is. That he is a God of love. Not death. Love. Not hate. Eye 4 an eye, if they are so obsessed with the law of Abraham. Its an eye for an eye. Tooth 4 a tooth. WERD
    The America that the world knows (Not that CNN shows):
    - 4 Billion Dollars of Military top-of-the-line hardware provided annually to Israel - used to suppress and destroy an entire population, just because they aren't jews.
    - Israel is a nation very deeply bigoted on religious lines, Jews get everything, 'Gentiles' nothing. The reason it does so - American Support.
    - Acceptance of an indicted war-criminal, Ariel Sharon as leader of Israel.
    - Support to the dictatorial regimes in the middle-east, which ironically are the least Islamic. (Islam requires a leader to be chosen by the consent of the ppl, not by hereditary power).
    - Never having disclosed the 'evidence' which points to the erstwhile Taliban and Osama Bin Laden.
    - Declaring war on a country without providing evidence of the parties responsible.
    - Last but not least, an historic atrocity: Nuking of two Cilvilian cities (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) after japan had declared its unconditional surrender.

USA was formed and strengthened by great leaders like Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln. In this it is analogous to all the great powers that have been, Rome, Greece, Persia, Egypt built by men of standing and endurance. But these nations let their military and economical power rule rational thought. Leaders were corrupt and lacked morality. And that was their fall. Isn't your country going the same way? And god-forbid, its going to be one steep fall that'll take the world with it.

So please Dr. Tokur, see the world from an honest perspective.