Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What to do with Taliban prisoners?

Bring back the Public hangings that should do them justice!
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

To whoever gave me negative points for my comment with the message "Just let them kill your brother like they KILLED mine": I'm sorry about your brother, but I was just stating my opinion. I personally think you've wrongfully given neg points, and I feel VERY bad for you for doing that. You have to realize that just because something hits home or you disagree with it does not mean other people's opinions don't count and are wrong. You're the ONLY person who has EVER given me neg points, so I think that says something about you in itself. Agree?

KorpDeath: It was the talibans that made it illegal to grow that ****. In fact it is the north eastern territory that is the biggest producing part of Afganistan at the moment. Why? Because the petty warlords there was never under taliban government. If that´s not sick then what is? In the states crack is a problem, in europe heroin is.
    And now what? More heroin comming to europe.. Great
    What is america gonna do now after this military show?
    Sure as hell not gonna put a stop to the puppy production.. and I expect I have to attend another funeral.
    Been a while since the last one *sigh*
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Actually, US got Afghanistan to grow opium when they were fighting soviets.